Feb URE Workday

Thanks again Snappy for the awesome lunch! We hope to make it out the clean-up day again next month. Let me know if our group can do anything further to help with trail repair or help you guys in any other way.

Thanks again,

Justin

Guys i need help...
Who is anthony?
Who is andrew t?
Screen names please!

Thanks again Snappy for the awesome lunch! We hope to make it out the clean-up day again next month. Let me know if our group can do anything further to help with trail repair or help you guys in any other way.

Thanks again,

Justin
Enjoyed you guys being there! Tell shorty i will always have her back at the workdays!!! Lol

heyyyyyyyy now. those be fighting words!!!

i appreciate yall letting me come do some work. had a blast. i expect my booster seat to be complete by the next work day. bwahaha.

I will bring some blocks of wood for the pedals also for you.

Andrew T. is my son, we were in the '97 Red TJ on our first workday. Great people, food, and feel like we got a lot accomplished!
I will be messaging you guys! You and Anthony where the 2 that where voted in for the 4 wheel parts gift cards. Give me a few days to get the process worked out....

Snappy, went over to my clubs trail, and all i got to say is we are going to have to work on it badly if not before the workday. The rock stuff failed bigtime and it has made a serious problem. I am waiting for Terry to call me back after she goes out and looks at it. BLUF. The water is not going thru the rocks, but has made a new creek down our trail. Not a good thing.

Yeah I had noticed that during the police call of some trails. Looks like it created more of a dam than a bridge. Might have to dig out the creek and then add rock back in. I think the creek is just to shallow to allow for the rock to work without help.

Just got off the phone with Terry and she is going to have the FS engineer go out and figure the size of the culvert we need for this. Then we have the go ahead to try and get one and install it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

As soon as I hear from her I will let you know. Dutch John is having the same issues I heard. Thanks much for the help Chris.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Back