FB MP finds of the day.

Todays installment.Looks to be 4wd and whats up w the side window,did they put it in wrong??
1978 Chevrolet 78 van
upload_2020-2-29_12-50-56.png

What's up with ]Got to be Fake] ads on 2003 Jeep Rubicon's? Saw 1 earlier, claimed to be posted for a friend. It was near Boone, at $1400. I was told to email a woman that owned it. She never replied, but that ad has dropped. Now I see the Same 1 with similar mileage & prices, in Other locations! Some type Scam!
2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Dealership · over a week ago ·
Vehicles
2003 Jeep 4.0l wrangler 4WD Rubicon /$*$$@
Dealership · 2 days ago ·
$1,500

• About This Vehicle
    • Driven 34,416 miles
    • Automatic transmission
$1,400

• About This Vehicle
    • Driven 88,456 miles
    • Automatic transmission

What's up with ]Got to be Fake] ads on 2003 Jeep Rubicon's? Saw 1 earlier, claimed to be posted for a friend. It was near Boone, at $1400. I was told to email a woman that owned it. She never replied, but that ad has dropped. Now I see the Same 1 with similar mileage & prices, in Other locations! Some type Scam!
2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Dealership · over a week ago ·
Vehicles
2003 Jeep 4.0l wrangler 4WD Rubicon /$*$$@
Dealership · 2 days ago ·
$1,500

• About This Vehicle
    • Driven 34,416 miles
    • Automatic transmission
$1,400

• About This Vehicle
    • Driven 88,456 miles
    • Automatic transmission
If you see a too good to be true ad, it's just that. They just want your contact info and email address, generally. Could try to shit you out of some money if you let them.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

There was a Chevrolet truck too, same thing with it. I get back home today at 1:45, & both have mailed me back, with some shit about it being someplace else now & listed on E bay. Ask me to send email & address, for more info.
I reported both mails as Phishing, om my .com. I'd Love to report them to Market Place, but don't see a way to.
I found the Report symbol [v]. Don't know why it wasn't working the first day. But for the past 2-3 days, I've gone through, & reported all those Scam post I could fine! Probably 20 of them:flipoff:

Last edited:
I like that he used actual frame rails as his door bars :confused:

Back