Fall Farm Event Date set!

Any opposition to leashed/controlled dogs? Just need to know if I need to make arrangements for the pups if I can get off work.

Any opposition to leashed/controlled dogs? Just need to know if I need to make arrangements for the pups if I can get off work.

Not a problem!:rolleyes:

How friendly are yall to newbies and spectators? I've never been to a legal off road event before.
its great,and alot of fun,ive been to the last two events with my two boys,(6) and (2)yrs old,they both loved it as a spectator.its a easy walk to see all the action.this event even inspired me to build me a rig.

What are the camping facilities like? Any electric hookups for a camper? (Water and sewer would be nice but unexpected, electric would be really handy tho)

The camper is a 28' travel trailer, probably would come down on Friday, hang out thru Saturday evening.

Sam

This weekend we got some stocker/DD friendly trails made, as well as some more fun obstacles...

I don't need them now man......finally upgraded my shit a little bit

i heard that theres going to be a bounty$$$$$$ on the mud pit . there some new trails,barbie trail,kent trail,and not to forget the ladies lounge!!!!!!!!!! watch out.

Ladies lounge????? you mean there will be ladies there?:popcorn:

i heard that theres going to be a bounty$$$$$$ on the mud pit . there some new trails,barbie trail,kent trail,and not to forget the ladies lounge!!!!!!!!!! watch out.

Well looks like I won't even be able to get there till late Sat night probably, that weekend is the last uwharrie mud drag, gotta go get that done then I'll prob head out and do a lil wheelin sunday . . . but my Jeep is running really really bad now, i've messed with the timing/carb so much now I have no idea whats wrong with it so I doubt I will be in any position to try and take bounty $$ for the pit, I'll still hit it, but prob wont make it 3/4 way throu, my 500 cubic inch motor will seriously just barely turn my tires over under load now :handed:

Well looks like I won't even be able to get there till late Sat night probably, that weekend is the last uwharrie mud drag, gotta go get that done then I'll prob head out and do a lil wheelin sunday . . . but my Jeep is running really really bad now, i've messed with the timing/carb so much now I have no idea whats wrong with it so I doubt I will be in any position to try and take bounty $$ for the pit, I'll still hit it, but prob wont make it 3/4 way throu, my 500 cubic inch motor will seriously just barely turn my tires over under load now :handed:

Cant believe ya'all scheduled that the same weekend as the Fall event!:shaking:

once again I will not have a rig for the event, but thats okay

for the people that have never been, or have never seen the farm, everybody needs to see it once

Cant believe ya'all scheduled that the same weekend as the Fall event!:shaking:

I know, but Reidsville has there drags on the 2nd saturday of the month and Lee county on the 1st sat of the month, so we went with the 3rd saturdays of the month because alot of the racers make the different circuts. Only later did I realize it was that same weekend, but like I said we had to pick a weekend of the month and stick with it for the season (march throu october) :shaking::(

well that week works for me just moved back to denver from texas to find out there's a place to wheel in the back yard,was 60 miles to nearest place to austin so looking foward to meeting some folks to wheel with.

well that week works for me just moved back to denver from texas to find out there's a place to wheel in the back yard,was 60 miles to nearest place to austin so looking foward to meeting some folks to wheel with.

Come on out and have a good time, we are expecting a big turnout

We will have food all weekend, a live band on Sat night, camping all weekend, and it costs a mere $5 for the whole weekend

We will be inforcing our safety code, seatbelts must be worn on all trails, you will get 1 warning, and then you will be asked to leave, all vehicles will be checked upon entering the gates

We will not tolerate underage :beer:

and we will not be allowing any type of atv's at all, unless you have a medical condition, and it needs to be cleared ahead of time

any questions, contact any BDB member, it is 2 weeks away :driver:

Back