Fall Farm Event Date set!

yup, and even tried it out at the richlands. all I need now it the locker, and it should be ready by then!!

I've been wanting to get out to the farm to see what all the fun was about. But, I'll be in State College, PA watching Penn State take on Michigan. Guess wheelin at the farm will have to wait.

I'll be there for sure had a ball at the spring fling. Alot cheaper than going to Harlan hate to miss it but you know the almighty $$$$$$$ doesnt go that far anymore so hell yea i'm there.:driver::bounce2::driver:

Ill be there for sure, had a good time at the spring event despite a billion degree weather.

OK, It's been a couple weeks, where's the details?

I am so looking forward to this ride. Hope you all are doing the band thing again.

OK, It's been a couple weeks, where's the details?

awww.4x4grace.com_vBulletin_images_smilies_laughing4.gif

I can't wait even with 100 degree weather I had a great time in June. Maybe we can set up a boxing ring this time for the women on Sat. night and give them boxing gloves so they won't break anything. I also hope Larry brings his slushy machine that was great. I owe him a couple of sundrops.

bought an xj for $50 for my gf. her plans are to roll it sat eavning. look for Lina's "toy-2-d-stroy", the maroon pos!!

Yeah, Ive looked at the website. I was trying to mapquest it to see the distance/time for the drive.

Found out what I needed.

thanks,
chris

Are campers allowed? I may be bringin a pop up separately. Also how late will the riding be on friday nite?

They are allowed, and we quit riding at about 10:00pm or so.

Ok sweet. Looks like i should be there around 4 or 5 on friday. Ill set up camp and hopefully do a bit of riding before then.

Back