Falken tires seem to last, trying the new RT's

Clubbs

I've run through two sets of the falken atw3's on the Cummins. Both sets exceeded the 55k mile warranty. Got 63kish out of the last set and they technically would have passed inspection. Just put on a set of their new RT style tire. More aggressive lug pattern than the AT, maybe won't slip as much while dragging the goose through the slop.

Still can't hear them in the cab. Was averaging 20.5 mpg on my stock setup with the at's seems to be holding that in the first 100 miles but was expecting to drop 1mpg or so.

Local colony tire had a $150 rebate on these this month so I got a set of 295/75R18's for just under $1,500. Load range E tire with 4k pound weight rating at 80psi. Same as their atw tire. Keep y'all posted Incase anyone needs new paws for their puller

They make some nice Falken tires. :D

SimpleTire.com also has some 10, 15, and 20% off tax time sales on a lot of Falken tires. I will also never "tire" of saying "Falken tires".

They make some nice Falken tires. :D

SimpleTire.com also has some 10, 15, and 20% off tax time sales on a lot of Falken tires. I will also never "tire" of saying "Falken tires".
I'm glad to know I'm not alone on that :D

Back