F-350 tow rig with 6 doors...

I like seeing those 6-door Ford's around.. neat looking, but DAMN I'd hate to park it.. That thing is just silly however...

Local roofing company has quite a few of those in their fleet, so I imagine you could just buy one, or at least special order one, from the dealer...
with a few upgrades to get it to that status, of course...

TeamSpatula said:
Local roofing company has quite a few of those in their fleet, so I imagine you could just buy one, or at least special order one, from the dealer...
Yeah I saw a newer (99+) super duty ,PSD, running around Greensboro with 6 doors that looked factory to me.

BIGWOODY said:
Yeah I saw a newer (99+) super duty ,PSD, running around Greensboro with 6 doors that looked factory to me.

I saw that one or one like it the other day on 29/70...had to do a double take!

TeamSpatula said:
Yeah, I've seen that truck too. If you think you can fit a lot of Mexicans in a crew cab super duty, then you should see how many fit in a 6 door truck.:D

BIGWOODY said:

I looked at one on the lot a few mos ago... one of those deals where an aftermarket company does the work, then sells them at Ford dealerships.

They sectioned the frame under the cab and added a ~30" piece to make up the difference. The cab was well done... probably just a parts-bin thing.

speaking of long trucks, I was passing though TX about 4 years ago and seen
a 95-97 PSD DRW 6 DOOR w/ EXT cab.

also around Moncure NC there is a 4 DOOR w/ext cab PSD running around its
white I think the guy who owns it is cheif of Moncure FD

cumminsdzl said:
Yeah, I've seen that truck too. If you think you can fit a lot of Mexicans in a crew cab super duty, then you should see how many fit in a 6 door truck.:D

lmao !!!!!!!!!

There is a company in Ohio i think that does a lot of that work on trucks, fire trucks, and other things. The PO of my Dodge looked into having it made into a crew cab for his growing family but it was gonna cost him $11,000 to have it done. A lot of money but it would be pretty cool as a crew cab.

:bling:
ai81.photobucket.com_albums_j230_hale988_photos_MECHRISANDBOB011.jpg

Back