Ever wake up with a song in your head?

We've found all sorts of stuff on youtube for Sara... I keep getting this one stuck in my head, it's hilarious.

I just realized that Joni Mitchell must have been the model for that female mupet. The voice sounds like Kermit!

I like red light king. Can't believe I hadn't heard that one before. Thanks for posting.

Sent from the MarsFab Off Road mobile response unit.

I have not had the problem with waking with a song in my head. But I have lately been waking with the same question in my head......"Ever wake up with a song in your head?

This mornin it was "Guy on a Buffaloe" from rodknockers post in the "what will wallmart think?" thread in the Garage. It is my fault though, I watched all the "chapters" a few times this weekend, LMAO

This morning ...... it's just the opening riff to "Enter the Sandman" by Metallica.
Dum ba do do dum .... dum ba do do dum .... over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ........

Matt

This mornin it was "Guy on a Buffaloe" from rodknockers post in the "what will wallmart think?" thread in the Garage. It is my fault though, I watched all the "chapters" a few times this weekend, LMAO
Yea. That one is like a virus. Keeps spreading around until everyone has experienced it.

Back