Ever wake up with a song in your head?

The songs I sorta like, it's the voices that bother me when they argue with each other!

I was a little disappointed with the new trampled by turtles record. IMO it onlyhas a couple good tracks

Woke up with this one in my head this morning:

Last night with the babe was a little rough, but woke up with this in my head... Happy Friday!

Better than mine... It was some sillyassed ring tone my daughter made me listen to about a duck wanting to buying plums.o_O

Yeah... Thats the one! A duck looking for grapes. Arrrgggghhhh!:shaking:

Here is the one I hope to hear between my ears in the am... You young cats probably wont dig this song, but, the Rev. Al Green, Lyle Lovette, and the tightest band you are ever going to hear is getting it done right here!

I like Chevelle, little whiny but they're a great band. My alarm clock plays my iTunes to wake me up every morning and for some reason it's been starting with this tune every morning for the last week or so.

Before that it was..... This is a great one to crank up in the shop and DO WORK!

Opposite ends of the spectrum, but I like to sing them. I just saw IIIrd Tyme Out in concert at the Rudy Theater in Selma a few weeks ago. They're absolutely amazing live!

:lol: That's what one of the DJs on 106.5 The End out of Charlotte says. I still love their music.

Hmm... I'm pretty sure a DJ who will play Local H... but also plays a lot of (old) Bush o_O... is no authority on music. Besides, he didn't say it originally, some dude on Twitter who fronts a band called "F#ck*d Up" said it.

Black Keys can write songs and play instruments... there are definitely bands out there that would qualify for the "Nickelback of Hipsters" award, but it ain't Dan and Patrick. Foster the People comes to mind.

I don't like hipsters.

I swear a week or so ago It was Salt and Peppers " Push It " wringing in my brain as I showered, I think I saw a little of the vid on VH1 a few months ago. It was really annoying me until I took my morning constitutional ( running late, usually before I shower ), then all the sudden it was the PERFECT song in my head!!;) sorry for TMI ;)

Last edited:
Post shower? Might as well go back to bed and start your day over....

that is soo odd!! we were mopping the shop friday afternoon and i was blaring this one!!!hav'nt heard it in years got to thinking bout it and found it on youtube!!!! that whole album rocks!!

Back