Ever been this pissed

and not a signle fvck was given on that day

shooting the tires is counterproductive to making them move their trucks.
That was my first thought when I read that article.

Gotta be more to that story than "I asked them to move and they said nuh uh, so I shot their tires."

Also, shooting the tires is counterproductive to making them move their trucks.
I don't know. I've been out on installs with AT&T and others, and had folks come out and cuss you for parking a truck too close to their mailbox. Also had to haw police come out so that we could splice in a vault in their yard, or dig up their yard to place cable.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't know. I've been out on installs with AT&T and others, and had folks come out and cuss you for parking a truck too close to their mailbox.
Cant have your raggedy ass WORK truck blockin the mailbox.It might delay the EBT card and their disability check.If anything the mailman should be the one pissed.

If you work AT&T and want to keep your job you video and cover your ass cause they try to fire you for anything that potentially cost them money. I.E. vehicle accident, work place injures, or some dipshit shooting out your tars.

If you work AT&T and want to keep your job you video and cover your ass cause they try to fire you for anything that potentially cost them money. I.E. vehicle accident, work place injures, or some dipshit shooting out your tars.

he could have videoed that from across the street or further away from easily being shot himself, maybe hiding behind a tree or vehicle, staying near and following the dumbass while talking about his actions on the phone, in earshot of the madman could have made him shoot him too.

I was surveying one day in a bad neighborhood, looking for the neighbor's property corners along a 6' privacy fence. Pit bulls going crazy behind the fence and the stank of Mary Jane so thick I caught a contact. Out of nowhere, a bmf'er reaches/climbs over the fence top and puts a pistol in my face. I explained what I was doing and continued on. Dude kept the pistol trained on me the whole time. Glad it wasn't my day to go! Not my first or last run in with a property owner and a gun. Needless to say, some people really don't like you on or near their property.

Driving dump trucks, both straight trucks & trailer dumps, I've had neighbors tell me & others We couldn't park in front of their house! {It's a Public/City/or State Road} And I've had neighbors Park their Own cars in front of Their house, as to Block us from getting in & out of the Construction site! Such ass Holes!

Cant have your raggedy ass WORK truck blockin the mailbox.It might delay the EBT card and their disability check.If anything the mailman should be the one pissed.

We were there once when the mailman came... He just drove on past the house, becuase he couldnt get to the mailbox. Old dude came out cussing and walked over to the mail truck to get his mail.

I told him that if he was going to meet the mailman at the box anyway, WTH did it matter if my truck was there.

Back