ebay is great

:flipoff2: look at all that flex

i'm just trying to figure out WTF all that stuff is between the body and frame. Like some kinda cargo box, lol.

i think he wishes it was a monster truck. it looks like a really old monster truck frame from before they started doin all tube frame n such

it looks like a over-sized wind up toy car. the crappy ones with all the black plastic between the tires and body.

wierd brits, what will they think of next?

my apologies.the pics looked fun, but i couldnt read any of the forum. i actually dont have a problem with brits, the priest that baptized me was from england.

crazy japs, what will they think of next?

78broncoboy said:
my apologies.the pics looked fun, but i couldnt read any of the forum. i actually dont have a problem with brits, the priest that baptized me was from england.
crazy japs, what will they think of next?

Hey 78broncoboy, why dont you just stop making Americans look like jackasses. You dont have to make remarks like "Japs and Brits." Everyone here will still be your friend. Some people take offence to names like that. How would you like to be called "Neck or white trash." Slamming someones Jeep when it looks that bad is cool but don't knock where someone is from or their race.

I don't know about BroncoBoy, but I like the terms, 'Neck and white trash. Although, my all time favorite is "Cracker". Then again, I live on the edge of Africa........

MK1 said:
Be cool guys, No offence taken. The YJs a piece of crap, I'm a Brit, your Yanks. What's the problem?

Hahahaha. SINCE yer a Brit, I'm sure you'll be forgiven for this.
Keep in mind, thsi is north Carolina. Many folks here's don't take kindly to the term Yankee.
"That's for them there northern folks. Not us here in God's country".
hahahaha.

sorry about that guys... im just young and stupid sometimes.

and being called a redneck or white trash dont hurt me. cracker is pretty funny though. i live in close proximity to grier town in charlotte, have a bunch of interactions with other races, and i see that sort of thing as funny more than hurtful. at school, the black guys and white guys joke around about races and stuff, youngin's dont get so uptight about things like that as older people do.

im proud to be a redneck... and being called a yank by a brit doesnt hurt much, even though im almost full-blooded IRISH!!!

Back