Duke energy jobs in Belmont

dvandiver

There are five job postings in the belmont area for plant Allen. They pay arround $18-$20 to start these would be operations jobs. Hot and dirty,But you can be up to $27+ an hour in five years. This is not a Homer Simpson Job you will work. The bennys are good and the hours suck but what cha gotta do for a paycheck? Start off the first year with 2 weeks paid vacation and 13 payed holidays. Incentive bonuses each year I saw some guys take home a bonus check last year of
$5,600+ Insurance is good.
Go to http://www.duke-energy.com/careers/search/
click on Search Duke Energy Jobs
under Job: Category click Generation
Under location: State/Prvidence click north carolina
For key word type fossil tech.
These jobs again are for Plant Allen in Belmont NC.

Would this be better served in the Job Hook-Ups sticky? That way it will stick around.

too bad there aint any in Belews Creek, I would apply for one if their were.

toyota231 keep watching there will be some openings soon! I work at Belews creek, there will be some positions for operators.

How hard is it to get a job there when you meet almost none of their requirements :rolleyes: . I really need a new job.

Well here at Belews creek when I got hired they hired 8 of us and only 2 of us had any boiler experience me and one other. I hold a second class power engineers license and the other holds a first class and has an engineering degree. The other six were hired from reynolds packaging and other places. they will teach you every thing you need to know. and send you to school in mt holly (quite a trip for you) LOL! They are leaning hard to guys with other skills such as welding qualifications and matenance experience. so really lean hard on any of that kind of experience and just apply! dont get discouraged if they dont call for a while it took 5 months before they called me and the other 7 guys said they waited about the same for them also.

Back