DSaytona 5 hunnerd

Dylan W.

lone resident of Bro-Lite Island
Today is the day...Daytona 500 time!

I'm pulling for ''Smoke'' Thats Tony Stewart for those that dont know. He's in a Toyota this year and they are looking good. Very fast indeed.

So who are ya' pulling for?

p.s....for all the Nascar haters...I already know they just go left, and tend to make up rules as they go....So save your bandwidth.

Been a Jr fan since her started. I do hope he wins.
For the record, I am also pulling for who ever qualified 7th, 17th, 27th and 37th!

Me to in the pool, was wanting to go over to Owen's ride, but, this is the south and I'm a southerner, not gon'na miss Daytona. The rest of the races don't matter to me really, specially since they've gone to kit car/ Iroc it seems. Early 80's was the peak to me.

Truex or Harvick. Jr lost my vote when he went to Hendrick.

I'm hoping Toyota takes it and carries it thru the season.

After all, of all the makes/models on the field, THe Camry is the only vehicle that is assembled in the US currently. (Georgetown, Kentucky)

Ford Fusion, built in Hermosillo, Sonora Mexico

Chevy Impala, built in Oshawa, Ontario Canada

Dodge Charger, built in Brampton, Ontario Canada

So which is the "true" american car ? the ones with the familiar american names, built in another country and shipped to the US, or the one built in the US with US labor for the US market ?

Yeah, um I have a little bias here as I work for Toyota Industrial Equipment, but too me it seems Toyota is making more strides to build in the US than the existing manufacturers who seem to be moving stuff out.

You do realize that it's a spec series now, right?

Wouldn't it be more correct to say that you hope the car with "Camry" printed on the nose wins?

BTW -- This pregame show is, by far, the gayest thing I've ever seen. I've seen the fucking pride parade in SF, and this beats that, hands down.

Also, worth pointing out that Mexico and Canada are also in "America". You might want to buy a map. I'm just saying.

Martin..

Jr.....

Martin is my sentimental favorite too.

Everyone watch the Stewart Kurt Bush thing. They are already on probation for earlier problems.

I wonder if Bushes eye swelling has gone down, from where Tony ''OWNED'' him.

maybe its just me but why have you seen the pride parade?

Sure there is....The official word is..Bush on probation for ramming Tony on Pit road.

Tony on probation for yanking a knot on Bush's eye! lol

What you said is true..Its not official cause the media did'nt tape it.

You do realize that it's a spec series now, right?

Wouldn't it be more correct to say that you hope the car with "Camry" printed on the nose wins?

BTW -- This pregame show is, by far, the gayest thing I've ever seen. I've seen the fucking pride parade in SF, and this beats that, hands down.

Also, worth pointing out that Mexico and Canada are also in "America". You might want to buy a map. I'm just saying.

Yep, well aware it is spec racing now, has been for a few years, COT just solidified it.

yeah yeah. North America, technically you are right.

this races has been boring for the most part, COT will make it more like the IROC races, same cars different drivers all running about the same, waiting for an accident or driver error...

yeah, it is boring

they may as well be out there riding Radio Flyers

I think its a pretty good race. Of course I just got HD installed so its my first race in HD :) Looking good.....
Still would rather see them in person though. MUCH BETTER

Back