Driveway Work In Charlotte/Steele Creek

72Rockcruiser

LETS GO BRANDON!
Just bought a new house and I am Looking to redo the current cracked driveway and also add a section that goes down the side of the house to park extra vehicles/trailers. In Steele creek area of Charlotte.

Thanks!

Call shaun

Does great work. Will do more than discussed and charge less. Expect his crew to be hours to days late, but if you can be patient you can bet great work at a good price.

Who did you go with and how much work did you have done/redone price if you dont mine.

Got homeowners approval..took a while. Been working on other things but getting this ball back rolling now.

Just talked to Richards guy, sounds like a good dude.

Who did you go with and how much work did you have done/redone price if you dont mine.

We are going with Richards guy. His price was good and he gave me the impression he really knew what he was doing. He also had great communication.

Thanks! @R Q

I will keep this thread updated

93DA43D9-23A4-48EB-8907-2A189732DE5E.jpeg

Call shaun

Does great work. Will do more than discussed and charge less. Expect his crew to be hours to days late, but if you can be patient you can bet great work at a good price.

Bumping this old thread. I need to extend my driveway and the first guy I had come out from neighbors' recommendation hasn't gotten back to me since they came out a week ago. Ron, I tried this number and it didn't work. "Restrictions on this line". I left a message with RQs guy, but was hoping get multiple looks/offers, and I figured local SC might be a little cheaper as well.

Any of you guys close to the industry foresee problems with me getting a project started and completed during this time due to the virus?

Bumping this old thread. I need to extend my driveway and the first guy I had come out from neighbors' recommendation hasn't gotten back to me since they came out a week ago. Ron, I tried this number and it didn't work. "Restrictions on this line". I left a message with RQs guy, but was hoping get multiple looks/offers, and I figured local SC might be a little cheaper as well.

Any of you guys close to the industry foresee problems with me getting a project started and completed during this time due to the virus?
I had a guy but he got deported. Might be a little while before he can get back.

Just tried to fall and text him and got same...only number I had...let me see if I can find an alternate

He don't know me as RQ tell him Richard Queen referred you.

Back