Donation Records - Records of Spending

DRaider90

Uwharrie Off-Road Volunteering
This will be a public record of all the donations sent to myself via paypal or other wise. If you don't see your donation up here for what ever reason please send me a PM or post up here. Which ever you feel more comfortable with. Along with the donations it will show where the money went to, so everyone knows where their money is going.

Right now I won't be posting up anything for March. Because I don't remember how many people pitched in $20 or more for the skid steer loader rental. I remember it was at least 3 or 4, plus the large $130 donation (and the rest that Chris covered). I didn't keep track as people handed Chris money at the work day. If you donated money on that work day and want it listed on here just send me a PM.

July Work Day:
$10 - Via Paypal - Anon. - Equipment (Cones/Signs))
$100 - Via Paypal - Anon. - Equipment (Cones/Signs)
$542 - Via Direct Purchase - Anon. - Equipment (Auger & Bit)
$13 - Via Paypal - Anon. - Equipment (Cones/Signs)
$30 - Via Direct Purchase - Self - Equipment (Cones/Signs)
$255 - Via Paypal - Anon. - Equipment (Canopy,Barricades, Etc)

(Cabin rental costs of $37 per person won't be posted, that is more of lodging. Unless you donate money and don't stay in the cabin.)

Cone and "SLOW" Sign Details:

aimg31.imageshack.us_img31_75_conesinvoice.jpg

And a link to an image of the paper invoice that came with the cones:

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/7277/coneinvoice2.jpg

Eli,

Do we need to keep a record of volunteer hours, or leave that for the FS folks?

Tomorrow I will be meeting with the Treasurer of the group that is purchasing a 2-Man Auger plus 8" bit for our the work days. This means we will no longer have to rely just on the FS Augers. If possible we would have use of our auger plus the FS auger and improve our time to put in guard railing. I will be hauling it up in my Raider/Montero for the workday next weekend.

All the stuff for the cones/signs has pretty much been wrapped up. The only purchases left in this category are mounting hardware (bolts/nuts) and any additional spray paint.

We still need donations to cover other expenses related to the work days. I found a canopy at Northern Tool for $69.99 on sale, which beats the wal-mart one at $97. I don't know if there is a quality difference. This will be needed especially for the raising/awareness set ups that we would have at the Outpost/Double Parkinglot. We will also need folding table(s), chairs, water coolers, and other supplies.

Not to mention other misc tools for the work days. There are plenty of places for the money to go. Also cannot forget gas/fuel money. If you want to donate specifically to help cover the travel/delivery costs involved with equipment etc that help is also needed.

Every little bit helps, so don't think any donation is too small!

Back