Donate to a worthy cause!!! Please!!!

dvandiver

Looking for a cheap two stroke that wouldnt take too much to get going. or 4 stroke I guess it dont really matter but the twos are faster. I am fixing these bikes and donating them to a home for troubled boys. My son Phillip is there, he is 13 and this place is really doing him some good. I was talking to the guy that runs this place and he rides also but has never had the money or the oportunity to let the kids ride. when you have 8 other boys besides your own 3 children the money dont go far! they asked us for $250 when we first brought Phillip down there so they could buy him the clothes they wanted him to wear and for purchasing his personal hygene items while he is there, Other than that these people live off of donations form churches and craft projects that the kids do. I have already donated 2 bikes a kawasaki KD80( I got from 99ncxj) Thanks!!! and a honda XR100. any riding gear that you may have cheap or would like to donate would be apreciated by these boys!!! I am NOT fixing and reselling these bikes these ARE DONATED to the boys home! any good leads on a small dirt bike would be appreciated!

Thanks
Darrin Vandiver

Any info on a good deal will be greatly appreciated! any condition considered. Sitting in the barn for ten+ years aint no problem! Just want to give these kids an oppourtunity they would not have other wise have gotten.
Some pics 011.jpg
this is one that I got from 99ncxj on here. A little tinkering and a kick start lever off of ebay and it runs great! Thanks 99ncxj!!!
That is my son Phillip. He got to come home over night for a visit. The program really is doing him some good!

I get them running but dont throw alot of money in them. John (the guy who runs the place) is going to get the kids to help do the maintenance on them. He says if they want to ride they will be taught to work on them. thats why my first choice is two strokes they are much simpler to work on. I appreciate your interest and welcom any help locating a good deal!

GOD Bless!
Darrin V.

Back