Deal of the Day

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by ramjo, Jul 26, 2018.

1. ramjo

ramjo Well-Known Member

If you are like me, you love a smokin' deal and you prefer it when someone else does all the leg work to find it :D. I've bought a set of Cooper AT3 that @jeepinmatt posted about a couple weeks ago and a $100 TJ soft top from Extreme terrain @sammi_davis posted about around Christmas. So if you find a deal, lets see it!

Here's mine for the day:

If you are in the market for A hammer drill and impact driver combo you may want to check your local Lowes. I believe they may be coming out with new Bosch design so I bought a 18v combo set for $165 this week. Comes with two 4 amp/hr batteries. Normally $330

image.jpg

2. CasterTroy

CasterTroy Motarded

Here's 'Nother deal of the day

If you've ever been in a canoe with @Paul you will need multiples for backup

lower.JPG

C.Berry, sammi_davis, josh m and 2 others like this.
  3. jeepinmatt

jeepinmatt Still Fat

Can I post my own craigslist ads in here? Hahaha.

Another good source is the clearance rack at Home Depot. Saw LED lightbulbs for 75% off a few weeks ago, and I've bought or seen several big ticket battery powered Makita and Milwaukee tools for 50% off or more.

4. broncosbybart

broncosbybart Is it 5 YET?

Facebook stock.

5. Loganwayne

Loganwayne #BTL

Find out what day your local Lowe’s gets their lawn mowers back from repairs.
    Once they or weed eaters are returned they completely write them off, but they send them to an outside small engineer repair for anything that may need to be fixed.
    Local one is Tuesday and the guy comes and brings them in at 945ish. They are allways marked clearance. Ask to see a manager about pricing and get a new or nearly new 4-600 mower for under a 100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McCracken, ramjo and obullfish like this.
  6. ramjo

ramjo Well-Known Member

As long as it's a good deal ;)

jeepinmatt likes this.
  7. skyhighZJ

skyhighZJ Thanks for your taxes

Simpletire.com has all sorts of 15-20% off sales on tires on top of normal rebates today. Just got a set of tires for the wife’s truck and got a $100 factory rebate plus 15% off with free shipping.

jeepinmatt likes this.
  8. ramjo

ramjo Well-Known Member

Good deal on New Thorogood boots at the Jamestown Flea Market in Morganton. Anything they have for $50 a pair....Made in the U.S.A. American Heritage Moc Toes, Round Toes, and slip one. Also good selection on some steel toed Thorogoods too if thats your flavor.

I may have bought 5 pairs :eek:

IMG_6962.JPG

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    shelby27604, braxton357 and jcramsey like this.
  9. jcramsey

jcramsey Well-Known Member

Don’t be resellin’ my pair!

ramjo likes this.
  10. jcramsey

jcramsey Well-Known Member

Thought this was a pretty decent deal for any military and first responder folks needing some tires. 15% off

TW coupon code.png

ramjo likes this.
  11. Southern_Transplant

Southern_Transplant Well-Known Member

It seems like there are a lot of different "Deal of the Day" threads. So, I'll just drop this here. Tuff Stuff Overland (I know, it's an Overlander shop :-(... ) Has a closeout deal on JK skid plates.

$115 shipped for a oil, transmission, and converter skid plate. It's pretty much a direct copy of the Hard Rock 4x4 skid.

Armor Combo | Tuff Stuff 4x4 & Tuff Stuff Overland

I figured for $115, it's worth a try. We all talk about picking good lines, but sometimes that rock finds you when you least expect it.

ramjo likes this.
  12. anvilrubi

anvilrubi Well-Known Member

If anybody’s got a dod on some powder I’m running low, h4350 or Columbian either way

rodney eppes likes this.
  13. Southern_Transplant

Southern_Transplant Well-Known Member

Good luck on either one in these times. I just got my shipment of h4064 from Mid-South Shooters Supply in Clarksville.

Between the shipping and hazard costs, it was way more than I could have found local six months ago.

I've got a pound of h4350 from a buddy of mine who got me hooked. But I'm only reloading .308. So, I wanted to try a quicker burn.

14. UTfball68

UTfball68 Well-Known Member

Everything I’m seeing is saying 4-6 months before we start seeing stuff stocked regularly again, 12 months before supply chain returns to how it was 6 months ago and probably 24 months before prices get back to normal. I have alerts set up multiple places for things I’m interested in...but based on what I’m seeing this is what I keep telling my wife I was preparing for, and will probably just chew through inventory for the next 12-18 months. Using her own logic against her, bulk buying the last few years, I was ‘saving money’.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 8:25 PM
    Loganwayne likes this.