Dana 60 thick Milled High Steer arms with Knuckle tie in kit

4wheelsupply

Just finished this new arm today. It is a newer version of my standard arms with tie in kit. They are a combination of my thick milled arms and my tie in arms. so now you can have the best of both worlds. 3/4 Hardware for knuckle tie in kit is included. As well as a set of studs for the arms.
$200 to your door.
What you will get:
1 pair of arms (1 pass 1 driver)
2 Pcs of 3/4-16 Grade B7 all thread
2 pcs of 3/4" ID DOM
4 Nylock Nuts
1 set of (8) studs and nuts
1 Springless conversion ( set screw, jam nut, and custom thick washer)

YOU CAN ORDER DIRECT FROM MY WEBSITE HERE! Four Wheel Supply - Dana 60 thick Milled High Steer arms with Knuckle tie in kit

These arms are also avail in a double ended arm.
ai43.photobucket.com_albums_e362_butchcj_8_photo6_zps50f9bb85.jpg
ai43.photobucket.com_albums_e362_butchcj_8_photo3_zps8f57eb9a.jpg
ai43.photobucket.com_albums_e362_butchcj_8_photo5_zps9a60fd65.jpg
ai43.photobucket.com_albums_e362_butchcj_8_photo4_zps2c85df40.jpg
ai43.photobucket.com_albums_e362_butchcj_8_photo2_zps91f3f50e.jpg
ai43.photobucket.com_albums_e362_butchcj_8_photo1_zps6417f756.jpg

Seen these that Josh bought and they are worth every penny...I will be getting a set!

Thanks for getting our's out so quick!

Still haven't received mine. My card was charged 5/25. Despite calling you and leaving several messages last week, and no answer again today, I'm curious as to when I might receive these?

An update or call would be great. My number is on your voicemail x5.

Thanks.

Phone is the worst way to reach me. Email will be the best. When I am at a machine running parts (which I am 90% of the day) I can't take my attention away from the machine running the part's to answer the phone. I try to check my emails every hour. And I have sent a few emails with updates/shipping info. Might want to check your spam box.

Arms have shipped and you should see them in a few days.

Phone is the worst way to reach me. Email will be the best. When I am at a machine running parts (which I am 90% of the day) I can't take my attention away from the machine running the part's to answer the phone. I try to check my emails every hour. And I have sent a few emails with updates/shipping info. Might want to check your spam box.

Arms have shipped and you should see them in a few days.

Spam inbox had a tracking number, but only shows the label as printed, but nothing shipped.

Don't return calls or messages in the evening ?

Yesterday 3:02 pm

97a614165920752ed7a42956cdcda532.jpg

This morning update.

e2ed8eac58512d3308d42b338ad8e07b.jpg

Got these today, thanks.

Last edited:
Back