CTB MOAB Experience!

20170527_083459.jpg

What's y'alls flats:miles ratio? Last long group trip we did, figured it averaged about 400 miles between tire problems on the trailers. I started out with a zero average -- flat tire (nail) in driveway on morning we were pulling out.

Sounds like the first trip we made out there, caravaning with a guy that had a 460 and 25 gallons of fuel capacity. We stopped often enough that I didn't need fuel, but not often enough that I could skip stops.

We made it took about 33 hours even with the break down, could have done with out that but it made it a eventful trip.
20170527_111806.jpg

I will be riding out there with @Lankford and Robbie Mozeley in the motor home and renting a jeep from www.twistedjeeps.com

Just a heads up, I got a bad vibe from these people when I broke my junk and had to rent a Jeep. They had 4 dr rubicons on 37s with stock drive lines. They also said if I broke it, I had to pay to fix it. I went with farabees, stock rubicons but with stock size tires. Not trying to get in your business , just a warning. Things may be different there now. Y'all have fun!

Back