CTB MOAB Experience!

Jason W.

Dysfunctional Veteran
The Carolina Trail Blazers are doing a week long Moab trip Memorial Day week. Starting this thread so we can document our experience of the drive out and back , as well as every single trail we do. I believe we have about 20 folks going and around 11 rigs.

A few different groups are heading out Friday the 26th and will arrive sunday,( some saturday) . We are all very excited for the trip. We will all keep everyone updated with pics and stories!
@Don M @josh$$ @CasterTroy @Wildwilly87 @Lankford @lockedup5 @Debra
@k5-1402

Last edited:
Debra and I will be towing out, 16 chevy 2500 6.0 gasser. 10k pnd trailer with Medikshn in tow. Stopping two nights each way, my health can't handle the whole drive in one continuous ride.Most folks are going out i40 with a fewide going i70.

Rig specs, 13 jk 2 Dr, stretched to 103 WB, 3 link rear, 37,s, armored well.

Last edited:
20170517_192051.jpg
20170517_192015.jpg

As of now we are planning on running hells Revenge and Fins and things Monday, Poison Spider, Gold Bar, Golden Spike on Tuesday, Top of the world and Moab Rim wensday , Cliff Hanger and Metal Masher on Thursday.

Me and @Wildwilly87 are going in my 2001 chevy 2500hd 8.1ltr gasser towing with @Jason W. And @CasterTroy . Going to be wheeling a slightly modified 2004 tj 35's streched 8 inches to get 10inches of wheelbase with coilovers in the rear and it has some armor here and there hope I can make it off the trailer lol.View attachment 247402
Need a few Lexan panels before the trip?
Got you covered.
;)

This should be good! Safe travels to all... if anyone has a go pro video the entire trip!? Tow to trail to tow back!

I'm so stoked ready to go, see some beautiful country on way there, have awesome crew to go with, be nice getaway wanna thank @Jason W. and @josh$$ and @CasterTroy for opportunity to ride up with you guys, be riding with josh in the great rig he owns, and I be the floater between all tow rigs to help driving as not bringing my jeep. So ready for great time, good conversation and plenty of shenanigans thanks #ctb #carolinatrailblazers..

Me and @Wildwilly87 are going in my 2001 chevy 2500hd 8.1ltr gasser towing with @Jason W. And @CasterTroy . Going to be wheeling a slightly modified 2004 tj 35's streched 8 inches to get 10inches of wheelbase with coilovers in the rear and it has some armor here and there hope I can make it off the trailer lol.View attachment 247402
Where's the eyelashes I got you for a Jeep warming gift? Rig is looking good can't wait to see how it works in person.

So who is going to make the upgrade to a dual size trailer with a diesel to help out the younger, poorer members? ;)

It'll prob also be a v10 and not a diesel, I want a newer truck but fuck that bro tax.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back