CTB Christmas party

Where is the club meeting up at 8am on Saturday? (I still can't get into the CTB Members Only section)

The community center up the road(North) from the outpost. Will be fairly easy to spot with all the rigs and there is a sign that says community center on it.

I approved it when I got to work last night, you should have full access now. I still need to update the roster. & send it out to Chris. 84 hr weeks are the devil!

James I plan to attend on saturday

Are we parking tow rigs at UORTC, then driving trail rigs to the community center? It's been a long time since I've been, but I seem to recall a small parking area at the community center.

Getting Lazy on posting, but I had a great time! Got to see Many friends, some that I don't see that often. And some more recently joined members. And a couple visitors.
I split off in a group of 4, with Lee Hill, leading, followed by Blake Mize, Brad Mize, & I tailed gunned. We stayed to the easy trails, as the Mize Brothers, tried out their bone stock, daily drivers!
We all enjoyed the dust free cruising, & crossed paths with the larger group. Brad is a New member, with his YJ, but he's visited with CTB several times. He's already completed the UROTC 101 course, & gives it high praise!
Blake was able to get Inventory at work done, in time to attend the Christmas event. He's had to miss the last 8 years. Atta A Boy! :D
I only got 1 picture this year, a Fogged in parking lot, with about 85% of our rides in the picture.
Merry Christmas!:)

Attachments

• 2015 CTB Christmas Ride  Meeting 017.jpg
    2015 CTB Christmas Ride Meeting 017.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 359
I really appreciate all the hospitality and kindness. The fellowship with others that share my passion was encouraging. I could tell there's a great deal of knowledge and respect between you all and I'm very excited to be a part of that. I look forward to attending most of the rides this year

I got a few pics

ure14.jpg

Starting lineup

ure13.jpg

This is what it looked like turning in the first trail...not counting all the guys that went on by and lined up behind US

ure11.jpg

A few trail shots on the loop

ure10.jpg

ure9.jpg

ure8.jpg

ure7.jpg

ure6.jpg

ure5.jpg

ure4.jpg

Had a great weekend. Would have liked to wheel more than we did, but we were pretty well booked all weekend.

Made a side trip to Ikea in Charlotte on Sunday. Had to get creative with packing to bring everything home.

IMAG1833.jpg

The OCD in me wants to offer a free pressure wash and detail bath for your TJ Shawn.....I mean...how do you even get that kind of perfect coverage of dirt on every square inch of the spare like that!

The OCD in me wants to offer a free pressure wash and detail bath for your TJ Shawn.....I mean...how do you even get that kind of perfect coverage of dirt on every square inch of the spare like that!

That tire was the right front when we were at the Veterans Ride. It got debeaded and swapped out on the trail. It hasn't been washed since. I guess the mud just sticks to rubber better than aluminum.

Back