CRS

Bobby D.

I got a goferit belly up skid, SYE, ford 8.8 put in and setup w/eaton electric locker, and some other things...

Thanks Andy and the CRS guys that worked on my project! Andy was very patient with me and explaned to me what was done and needed to be done in great detail. My drive line vibes are gone. and riding is like riding like caddy w/stiff springs, it's running cooler, the belly is up higher so maybe i won't be high centering as much now, and I don't have to worry about my dana-35 turd blowing up .the new to me ford 8.8 rear w/the eaton electric locker seems to working good. I can't wait to get it off road. 350+/- more break-in miles...

sorry no pics unless someone in high point or close by would be willing to take some for me...
happydance.gif

chassis at rockshop

got my new chassis back last week and i am very happy with it. i will get some pics up soon. thanks to andy and chris for spending so much time on it and getting it just how i wanted. i think there are some pics floating around, greg post yours up if you want.
thanks
reid

Andy is making chassis now????

What in the world is going on over there at carolina rock shop???:confused: i thought andy made bumpers and did lifts and built rock sliders and cages? Now he is building chassis.:confused:

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
What in the world is going on over there at carolina rock shop???:confused: i thought andy made bumpers and did lifts and built rock sliders and cages? Now he is building chassis.:confused:

don't know, but if he is, why not???

Metto......glad you have no idea what you are talking about........the couple of issues that came up are all old news and the 2 (of many more) that had issues have been taken care of. Just ask the owners themselves, not the jokers like you that like to run their mouths. Stop being a jackass. If you have anything you would like to discuss with me feel free to give me a shout.

Doughboy.......Been doing it for quite a while.....just not publicizing it too much.....We do alot of other things, and have been for a while, that we don't publish constantly.

Andy

Andy is good people and he stands behind his work 100%. Shit happens when you build from scratch. Anybody that builds their junk can attest to that. It's what happens in the wake of disaster that separates a true fab shop from backyard moonlighters. Andy has since done other projects for me with no issues whatsoever.

Its not like your driving your rig around the Mall on Sunday's for adrenelin...........or ARE you?????:fuck-you:

I was down at CRS on Friday getting Staun internal beadlocks installed by Andy. I am always pleased with the work Andy does and he is a stand up guy. I can't say enough good things about him. Great work at a great price. Thanks again Andy!

Back