Corrupted by Your Hot Dog Guy

tlucier

Had a couple of hot dogs from Terry a couple of weeks ago at the 4X4 Everyone meet at ECGS. They were awesome! So this past Friday I was running some errands on my lunch hour and saw a hot dog stand at a street corner in my local town. What the hell, I thought. I love hot dogs and I'm supporting a local business. So I got a couple of dogs the same way as I got them from Terry. They were good, but the just weren't up to the same standard as Terry's. I've been corrupted and I love it! Got a craving for a few with chili, mustard and onions! :lol:

Had two and one of those great BBQ samiches. Perfect late lunch.

I have yet to enjoy one or three of his hot dogs. Hopefully I'll run into him at ure sometime this season

How do U tell, which half?:rolleyes:

IF they begin with,."I knew this fellow"
or
"This one time, at band camp"
or
"You probably ain't gonna believe this"
or
"When I was riding over in Tennessee, in my Toyota"

Pretty good indication that they may have just a little flavoring to them to make em interesting

IF they begin with,."I knew this fellow"
or
"This one time, at band camp"
or
"You probably ain't gonna believe this"
or
"When I was riding over in Tennessee, in my Toyota"
Pretty good indication that they may have just a little flavoring to them to make em interesting

I'll add to this list :rolleyes:

or
You just dont understand...now picture this....
or
Let me tell you what I saw at this so and so...
or
I's drivin a truck through (insert a crazy named town) and .....

Gotta love it.

I know we are all kidding around about Terry telling false stories and all, but I dont think Terry would ever lie to anyone.

Crazy part is, that probably 131% of what he is saying, IS,at least partially based on the truth as he remembers it. And technicaly, thats not lying:lol:

You guys would be lucky if you could experience half of what I have forgotten! LOLOL

Terry, it was nice to meet you and your wife and watch those crazy 4wheelers practically swimming in the mud hole.

Terry, it was nice to meet you and your wife and watch those crazy 4wheelers practically swimming in the mud hole.
You don't see a ATV floating in mud soup every day! The guy on it was truly a driver!

it was a pleasure swallowing your dog lmao...i was the big goofy one in the full brimmed camo hat late saturday...look forward to seeing you again down there

it was a pleasure swallowing your dog lmao...i was the big goofy one in the full brimmed camo hat late saturday...look forward to seeing you again down there
Thanks man.

Back