Copper Crawler buggy build

yep, batmobile seems to be the most recurring joke in my shop!
thanks tim, but think i'll skip the turbo, already twisting DOM driveshafts with current setup, plus space is at a premium as you well know. but damn sure can't wait to hear both of your turbo props spool up!!:bounce2:
appreciate all the comps guys, cant wait get this jewel on the rocks, and some go fast stuff, hehe.:beer:

Turbo+lil guy=higher and longer jumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

Yes. Will b some protection n form of headlights and nose surround. Along with tubing under corners if bumper cover. Waiting till finish the front links so can cycle suspension and see what hits and fits.
Thanks guys!

sent from HTC Droid on tapatalk

hell yeah man! Looks great! Sorry i didnt make it back the other night, i got lazy once i got home.

i think you should put some king coilovers and some triple by-pass shocks like a pre runner would run and jump the piss out of it!:driver:

looking good matt!:lol:

yep, could do that if you wanna sponsor me eric. lol. maybe on next buggy. got some ORI's on the way via RIDES. gonna cut my teeth on them and a rear sway bar on this build. should be able get some mild air and plenty of go fast!! thanks for the comps. I'm very pleased with the progress, of course much quicker with a good chassis to build off of.

Impressive. . .Very Impressive. . .

Updates n progress there certified ass.

Got great deal done this weekend.
Motor mounts, trans and tcase, hood welded hinged and pinned. Obviously there will be much gusseting done during final weld process. Should be much more progress thru this week.

a6e07a1a-e458-0d20.jpg

a6e07a1a-e492-f81b.jpg

sent from HTC Droid on tapatalk

Back