College entrance cheating scandal

I've heard as little as 60 days in county for an admission of guilt.

I heard someone on the radio say that she may only get house arrest for it since she didnt fight it. Aunt Becky on the other hand..........

h3894AD2F.jpg

The DA said Felicity will likely get a lighter sentence b/c she flat out admitted what she did, profusely apologized, and said she'd take whatever punishment was appropriate.
Felicity Huffman will get a lighter sentence because she paid $15,000.

Lori Loughlin paid $500,000.

Felicity Huffman will get a lighter sentence because she paid $15,000.

Lori Loughlin paid $500,000.
What makes that a bigger crime? Both are equally illegal.
You could rob a bank and get $15k or rob a bank and get $500k, and its still robbery either way.

Im with Cyd, and consider the difference the Idiot Tax.

Last edited:
What makes that a bigger crime? Both are equally illegal.
You could rob a bank and get $15k or rob a bank and get $500k, and its still robbery either way.

Im with Cyd, and consider the difference the Idiot Tax.
Many things are tiered based on cost or value in the legal system. I don't write the laws, I just pretend to know them on an internet based 4wd forum.

And now she's making bank with SNOOP of all people

I guess these days she could make a sex tape and bounce back into billionaire status :smokin:

"Aunt Becky's full house" :rockon:
Or Aunt Becky's crème pie??

Many things are tiered based on cost or value in the legal system. I don't write the laws, I just pretend to know them on an internet based 4wd forum.
In all seriousness, it's because (1) they didn't commit the same crime - Huffmann just had somebody cheat on the SAT scores, while Loughlin had a whole false identity created, and (2) Loughlin is still denying it, forcing a trial.

I guess I just don't fully understand why they were willing to spend soooo much money just to get their kids into USC. Is it held in such high regard that even attending there is such a huge deal?
I mean, LL spent Harvard type $$$ to sneak her kid in there. When in all honesty, the kids don't even need a college education with their connections in Hollywood and the media.
Seems like really stupid idea on so many levels.

Not meaning USC specially but in general I think they are willing to pay whatever it takes to make their kids appear smart enuf to get in to a big school. In reality with what some of them paid to cheat they could have just paid the tuition and been done but their is no status gained that way. Nobody wants people to think their kid is dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone (that for some reason even knew who she was) knew LL's kid is dumb. The kid proves it everyday with the mouth breathing social media posts.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Before all this I didn’t know LL by name just by her character on tv was, didn’t even know she had daughters or who they were. I’ll guess if I had teen aged girls I would have known.

First time checking in to this thread. I haven't read any responses but have we discussed how well Lori Loughlin has aged. She's hawt.

Most middle aged woman would still be hot if they had the money for nanny’s and all the latest/best health care products that she does,not to mention having to actually work for a living.

Most middle aged woman would still be hot if they had the money for nanny’s and all the latest/best health care products that she does,not to mention having to actually work for a living.

If my wife loked like aunt Becky maybe i wouldn't ask her to work so hard!

First time checking in to this thread. I haven't read any responses but have we discussed how well Lori Loughlin has aged. She's hawt.
Yes, but I'd be happy to discuss it again.
:nopics:
gettyimages-1029583204-612x612.jpg
Lori+Loughlin+Lori+Loughlin+films+Yoga+Scene+fdCbkEKjvEol.jpg

I'd say she's hotter than either of her daughters.

If my wife loked like aunt Becky maybe i wouldn't ask her to work so hard!

If she looked like aunt Becky you’d have to work three times as hard.

I live how the media - Mike Rowe in particular (who I normally agree with, but disagree with here) is portraying the problem not being with the admissions scandal itself, but with the insanely high price of college tuition. Whoa. Back the truck up. So college is so expensive that people have to bribe their way in just to afford it? Wait. What?

The two have nothing to do with each other. I don't care how you want to spin it. College is expensive because it's supposed to be WORTH IT. Notice I say supposed to be. Does it make sense to spend $120,000 on a liberal arts degree just to work at Starbucks for minimum wage? No. Should you have some skin in the game to get a better life out of your education? You bet.

Back