Cl find of the day

You're friends with Fuller on FB?

Nah his fab work ain't that clean, not to be a dick just stating fact, lol.

Given enough driveshaft joints, and enough plunge travel, that will totally work fine. They're like truck arms where the pinion doesn't point in the proper plane; nothing bad can happen. Are they selling it because it's impossible to make it work properly?

And those brackets aren't going to bend if you mean-mug them, I promise. Those leaf springs with the 12" lift blocks shouldn't wrap much either. :D

Wasn't someone on here looking for a new fabricator?

Go back and read the "Basic science of metals". We've covered this multiple times. :shaking: :flipoff2:

Holly shit you can buy a brand new truck for close to that. I bet that is more than the sticker price new

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Was at Statesville Ford yesterday...saw a 1996 250 super cab 4x4, XLT with 7.3...had 174,000 miles on it. It was, no doubt, a sharp rig. Asked them if it was in for work, said they just sold it and were doing detail work. Figuring a dealer, it sold for a stupid price like $15-16k...frickin $24k is what they tech said it SOLD for. Asked him if he realized my old man custom ordered a 96 350 crew 4x4, optioned to the max from them...MSRP was 31k...he walked out the door for $27k with it. Tech looked at me and said 'bro tax'. At least they can admit it I guess.

No price and I wish the back of the cab wasn't as flat, but still pretty cool.

1995 land cruiser Ute conversion

01515_fHawCuEnCW_600x450.jpg

Ad sates he ditched the dual rear wheels for single and softened the springs to make it ride more like a 3500... so why would you do that, if you need a 3500, save the money and buy a 3500... or what am I missing?
Its about image, not functionality. Same reason I have a crewcab 4x4 diesel truck, but mostly ride around by myself, on pavement, not towing anything, with an empty bed. :confused: :(

1999 GMC SUBURBAN SLT 2500 6.5 TURBO DIESEL 4X4

Do people pull a number out of their ass when selling a vehicle?
412a30dd57c9fe932b714ab61fb102c7.jpg

I don't so much blame people for their asking prices, you can always come down in price, and it leaves negotiating room. What I hate is when you make a solid, legitimate offer, and they get offended and think they'll get their asking price. That said, I've gotten many many many deals that way. I usually say when they get sick of it hanging around, let me know, I'll have cash waiting for them. 2-3 months down the line, they remember me...tell me they'll take my offer, bad thing is though...I've already bought what I needed, so my offer is lower than it originally was. Works pretty well depending on how hard up for cash they are.

Back