Cl find of the day

If I had 4500 to gamble with I'd be all over that. Can get a title here with a mechanics lein. Just takes time and patience... I love the 110 and 109 rovers.
You don't need a mech lien in SC.

There is a new process where they will issue clean title with a BOS and a special form.

Just finished it on another project.

I likewise love those...just might get divorced if I drag another project home

You don't need a mech lien in SC.

There is a new process where they will issue clean title with a BOS and a special form.

Just finished it on another project.

Ok news to me. What form? My son worked for a lady that bought a house with an old car in the barn. He got the car in payment. I've been trying to help him get a title. If she gave him a BOS and we had that form can he get a title? Any help would be great. Feel free to take it to pm.

Ok news to me. What form? My son worked for a lady that bought a house with an old car in the barn. He got the car in payment. I've been trying to help him get a title. If she gave him a BOS and we had that form can he get a title? Any help would be great. Feel free to take it to pm.

Just did this on the 62 c20 I bought last year. Was pretty painless. You need a TI-021A and TI-021B form. Get a DMV inspector or LEO to come out and and inspect it and sign the TI-021B. Take some pictures of the vehicle all the way around and mail them in with $15. If its a non-op vehicle they will give you an offroad/non-op title, but the inspector said once you get it road worthy, they will come out and inspect it again and you can get a regular title.

Just did this on the 62 c20 I bought last year. Was pretty painless. You need a TI-021A and TI-021B form. Get a DMV inspector or LEO to come out and and inspect it and sign the TI-021B. Take some pictures of the vehicle all the way around and mail them in with $15. If its a non-op vehicle they will give you an offroad/non-op title, but the inspector said once you get it road worthy, they will come out and inspect it again and you can get a regular title.

Interesting. I know the car was left by the PO or heirs of the house I guess I need to find out if she can give him a BOS. Thanks for the info.

Interesting. I know the car was left by the PO or heirs of the house I guess I need to find out if she can give him a BOS. Thanks for the info.

I think she can. That's all I got from the guy I bought mine from and he never had a title in his name. I did a title search through DMV to see if I could find a previous owner, but SC doesn't keep title records past 2004.

The website is confusing, and all the info used to be here:
http://www.scdmvonline.com/DMVNew/default.aspx?n=titleandreg#Vehicles25YearsOldorOlderwithNoTitle

I am getting an error that the system is down, but it may be my work firewall.

The system online doesnt state a bill of sale is required. I filed for my title and got a response (60 days later) that I had to send a copy of my bill of sale. SEND A COPY YOUR DOCS WONT BE RETURNED. Then I took the form they sent me back and the bill of sale and went to the local DMV and left with a title.

Now a good friend is the one who told me about the process. I was shocked to learn it was even a thing. But basically any vehicle more than 25 years old in SC, they will do a VIN search and if it comes back clean they will issue you a SC title. I am not promoting forgery or lieing, just passing on what I was told. There is a section where you have to state how you acquired the vehicle. My friend who told me about the process said he wrote that the vehicle was left on his property when he purchased it 10+ years ago and the previous owner said it was there when they bough the place. He had no way of contacting the owner and didnt even know his name. He said they issued him the approval to title without him sending a bill of sale.

My wife threatend to end me in my sleep... Ive run across some good deals lately. A camper, a boat, and maybe a golf cart. All of which need work but all in good condition.

Willy's pick up

"Buyer is responsible for obtaining the vehicle from the Uniontown PA area."

Whats it doing? Sitting on a repo lot??

Willy's pick up

"Buyer is responsible for obtaining the vehicle from the Uniontown PA area."

Whats it doing? Sitting on a repo lot??
The exwife has it and the new boyfriend aint giving it up w/o a fight.

Potential @Tacoma747 purchase???

IMG_3904.PNG

Back