Cl find of the day

2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

This thing has been for sale forever. I’m not sure the guy has a good grasp on the English language. The jeep apparently can’t be driven safely unless you turn on the arb lockers and quickly switch them off making turns. It has no death “wapple”, and it has “follow master” exhaust.

Nice set of "super swimmer" tires!

1951 Willys CJ3A

From ad: "I have owned this 1951 Willys CJ3A since 1979. So many great memories made with this jeep and with a little TLC another generation can experience the Willys vibe. I took it apart for a frame up restore in 1981 but never got around to putting it back together (military, marriage, kids). It has the original T90 transmission with a Novak adapter bolted to a Buick Dauntless 225 V-6 (has about 60K miles on engine). Frame is solid with new leaf hangers and bushings. The tub, fenders, hood, tailgate, grill and windshield frame are in excellent shape and were sand blasted and coated with a heavy 3M primer before it was stored. This jeep has been barn stored for the past 36 years. Just needs to be reassembled and painted. Includes original backseat and added roll bar.
Has clean NC title as well."

1951 Willys CJ3A

From ad: "I have owned this 1951 Willys CJ3A since 1979. So many great memories made with this jeep and with a little TLC another generation can experience the Willys vibe. I took it apart for a frame up restore in 1981 but never got around to putting it back together (military, marriage, kids). It has the original T90 transmission with a Novak adapter bolted to a Buick Dauntless 225 V-6 (has about 60K miles on engine). Frame is solid with new leaf hangers and bushings. The tub, fenders, hood, tailgate, grill and windshield frame are in excellent shape and were sand blasted and coated with a heavy 3M primer before it was stored. This jeep has been barn stored for the past 36 years. Just needs to be reassembled and painted. Includes original backseat and added roll bar.
Has clean NC title as well."

So many memories in the 18 months I had it running

Hell not sure how that poor d30 is holding the weight if a cummins. Let alone the frame handling the torque
The only reason it isn't a smiley face is because the CJ axles were so narrow. He should went with a pre-82 narrow Trac though for best results.

199BD3D3-0B9C-49F4-8ABE-46BC53FC7739.jpeg

Gosh dangit, will someone please buy that and hold it for me for about 90 days while I get this house finished and refinancing sorted out?!?!?!

I can do that, for a premium of course:D

at least change the link text from that in your signature.... it is Craigslist finds of the day... You could at least entice a little..
No shame in this game. I need to move some stuff!

Back