Cl find of the day

That’s different
F257186A-97A8-4A76-93A5-2FD10A3365D7.png

I would absolutely drive that. And the price is very reasonable - makes me wonder whats wrong w/ it.

2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

This thing has been for sale forever. I’m not sure the guy has a good grasp on the English language. The jeep apparently can’t be driven safely unless you turn on the arb lockers and quickly switch them off making turns. It has no death “wapple”, and it has “follow master” exhaust.
I want some Super Swimmer tires.

Love that it's not LS swapped.... I really wish more people would use that engine platform.

Love that it's not LS swapped.... I really wish more people would use that engine platform.
The yote is getting a huge following in the aftermarket crowd and Ford is starting to feed it..

The yote is getting a huge following in the aftermarket crowd and Ford is starting to feed it..
Good from what I have read about that motor it's pretty awesome.

What makes it special? I can't imagine all that much of the original package exists outside of the VIN, unless cherry bomb mufflers that dump inline with the drivers ear, S10 seats, and chrome bullet hole wheels with oversized tires / under lifted suspension was part of the silver package?

I do know ( or heard of) some registries that exist on the Anniversary Jeeps....I had one when I was in the Coast Guard...the funny thing is, from what I know, all the Silver Anniversary edition CJ's were......silver with black stripes. The badge he has on the glove box doesn't seem right to me, but I owned mine > 25 years ago...
If he was so hot on the Anniversary edition- it should have been painted back to original....imo..

They suck for wheeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How would you know? You haven't had anything to wheel since the SBC was introduced.

Good from what I have read about that motor it's pretty awesome.

But also huge. It's wide as hell and hard to swap into anything without major work. I'm not sure what the weight of one fully dressed, but I know the weight of one undressed is 420lb. Fully dressed an LS motor is 460#.

Back