Cl find of the day

Facebook Marketplace: G.I. Storage Transport Cases - Sports & Outdoors - Granite Falls, North Carolina
744dba2913a5a1b3865172b1cad5ceaf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How the hell does that truck even work? I would think it would drive like shit.....

Last edited:
Someone made a business out of grafting those flat deck trailers to 4wd OBS chevys back in the day, I can't remember the company name.....they always struck me as a compromise that offered very little good for all the bad.
If you really can't backup a trailer, or are length limited, I think a TH475 out of a cadillac or buick would have been a better solution....It worked well for the old GMC motorhomes.

How the hell does that truck even work? I would think it would drive like shit.....
They probably are usin the factory t case to drive the front diff w nothing hooked to the rear output.

Someone made a business out of grafting those flat deck trailers to 4wd OBS chevys back in the day, I can't remember the company name.....they always struck me as a compromise that offered very little good for all the bad.
If you really can't backup a trailer, or are length limited, I think a TH475 out of a cadillac or buick would have been a better solution....It worked well for the old GMC motorhomes.
yeah there's one the local golf cart place uses.. it is 4wd, running with the front axle.. imho, not very stout being chain drive and intended for use on slick surfaces where traction would limit stress on the chain.. and then there's the CV axles & disconnect...

Here's this thing I just found on Facebook. It launches float planes, but kind of similar. Weird though, supposedly the steering is reversed as well.
ffa4ebbd59e9a126441f27201dbbf6a6.jpg
that is weird.. and the steering would be right to go left, like a fork lift turns.. I wonder if they used a reverse steering box to make it less confusing.

:eek: when I paid that much for my house, at least it came with some land to put it on!
Sell the house and go live.......future plans.

Back