Cl find of the day

I built this mainly for wheeling.

Translation: I act like a dealer and bought it to make a profit off of.
Translation: I am a dealer and know nothing about this history but want to make you think I do.

Hell he finally owned up to it in this thread

I built this mainly for wheeling.

Translation: I act like a dealer and bought it to make a profit off of.

Hell he finally owned up to it in this thread

Wrong, I bought it as a 4 cyl that a redneck had blown up. Sold the buschwackers, 35's, and doors wich gave me back most of the money I spent on the jeep. Then slapped a 5.9 and 46re in it and a tcase from an 04lj and went out once before i blew the rear dif (stock dana 35). It got parked since I also have a jk, then i got a deal on a rubi 44, so I trussed it, bought an 8.8, called around everywhere to get an e locker for it but nobody had one, got lucky with ebay. Wired up the factory front rubi locker sensor to the light on the switch so it turns on to let you know when it's actually locked. did a high line, and if you want I can post a pic of tj behind the JK and you'll see how the spare tire of the jk lines up perfectly to the dent on the hood from letting my buddy drive it for the day and he rear ended me. wheels and tires were spares from one of my hmmwv's, srt8 seats came out of a buddies jeep....and the title's been in my name for a while. Are car dealers not allowed to have and/or sell personal vehicles? If so I wasn't aware of this.

Actually seems like an honest, reasonable response. It was his personal Jeep and he felt attacked. Fair enough, I would likely have a similar response.

Actually seems like an honest, reasonable response. It was his personal Jeep and he felt attacked. Fair enough, I would likely have a similar response.
I agree. Although he does sell a ton of vehicles on here still, so they can't all be personal vehicles. Still think he needs a diamond.

I agree. Although he does sell a ton of vehicles on here still, so they can't all be personal vehicles. Still think he needs a diamond.
Yep. Personal vehicles fine. Commodity vehicles not.

Not sure if he/she is dropping a Trump joke or just meant to write "precedent".
Screenshot_20190317-074618.png

But anyways. This is a deal.
Yj cj parts rims all or nothing

Dang! That's the EXACT YJ with the exact wheels I want. Why I gotta be broke and in the middle of stuff when these deals come along
I know the feeling. Just when I say "I need to slow down on my money spending" I go out and buy a new truck and three cars I don't need. :shaking:

Wtf am I saying....of course I do!
I am about 30 minutes away from Lexington where this ad is posted so if anyone needs me to ride out there and further investigate I'll be glad to.

Back