Christmas Cheer

Ron

Dum Spiro Spero
Hey Guys,
Wanted to maker a post to get the wheels turning in some folks heads.

Last year we collectively got together and raised money to make a nice contribution to two families at Christmas. At the request of Rob we did not in any ay tie the NC4X4.com name or reference to these donations and can continure to do so.

But as Christams draws nearer, I thought it would bee a good idea to go ahead and start planning a 2nd year.

So first off, if anyone here knows a family or knows of a family in need that could use a helping hand this year please let me know.

I am not trying necessarily to take charge of our efforts, but am willing to if no one else wants to. I have a feeling that once we identify our target families the rest will kind of fall into place. Last year we were able to raise over $1000 (if memory serves me right) to help 2 separate families have a Merry Christmas. I would Love to see us find the resources to make that number as many as 5 this year.

SO anyone who has ideas lets make this an offical starting post. If you know a fmily but dont want to post here PM me. We will keep this annonymous ebnough to protect everyone's dignity.

:beer:

Sounds like a great idea! Count me in.

Ill be waiting to hear how we will donate.

Scott

I want to be part of it as well. This is great!

edited sig if you are not a spammer then you can still post.. but you only get one more chance

I'm in, thanks for the chance...

Wow, response has been great here and via PM.

I guess the first thing we need is to identify a target or three. From there we can determine what their needs are and budget/fund raise accordingly.

Anyone have a friend/coworker/acquaintance whatever please let us know.

:popcorn:

Bumping for a good cause. Once the specifics are ironed out, count me in for a donation. Maybe this should be a sticky.

Wasn't there a paypal address last year? I'll throw in a few bucks, especially if I can be lazy and do it from my computer...
:)

How about a raffle of some furniture? I can take care of getting and donating if someone will sell the tickets. I want no part of the $$ transactions.

I think if we try to start raffling stuff, or trading stuff or w/e it'll get to complicated, we should probably just stick to the donations like we did last year and have someone be the $$ collector via paypal or mail, but def someone needs to have a paypal address available to send donations to.

And then once we get target family(s) and find out thier needs we can maybe also collect actual items they need as well as money . . . .

I think if we try to start raffling stuff, or trading stuff or w/e it'll get to complicated, we should probably just stick to the donations like we did last year and have someone be the $$ collector via paypal or mail, but def someone needs to have a paypal address available to send donations to.

And then once we get target family(s) and find out thier needs we can maybe also collect actual items they need as well as money . . . .

+1

Count me in!

The Lord has blessed me greatly and I want to share.
Let me know how I can help...!
J.R.

( I have a family or two in mind, but would like to help out a family someone from this board knows.)

Back