chevy solid front axle conversion

SilveradoMan

does anyone know where I can get a kit or of anyone who will do the conversion or any info about this. I am looking to be able to walk under my 99 Silverado

by walk under do you mean, lift it like 4 feet and put 60 inch tires? Like literally WALK UNDER or is that a term for something else?

Their are many kits available, but this is also something I can definitly do for you myself if your really interested. I have a Chevy Z71 myself that been throu several stages of mods, and I have a good bit of experience in custom fabbing stuff, and unlike alot of others here on this board I like ridiculously huge trucks that you can walk under ;). But seriously if your interested PM me and If nothing else I can answer just about any question you have about it.

sorry guys this will be put on hold for a while, hopefully getting a sammy on friday that is ready to go crawlin but thanks for the replys. JJRAW23 I may still PM you on some things I want to do to my Silverado Thanks man

SilveradoMan said:
waht u got planned for yours, mine just something to take to ure and where ever i can find!

Here's a link to my buildup thread

http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151&page=5

Been kinda goin in circles with it as far as what I wanted to do but I now pretty much have the plan all together I got all the parts at least, just need to start putting it together. Doin Vortec 4.3 swap with heavily built 1 ton rear axle and 3/4 ton front axle with bout 35's. Aimin toward bein able to do Rocks and trails with it since I have my Jeep pending Rockwells for big tires and mud bogging.

dude a buildup thread is where you post progress....yours dosent have that

Back