Chevy P/U trim ring

skyhighZJ

Thanks for your taxes
My dad is looking for one of these trim rings for his “ranch truck”. Let me know and I’ll pay shipping plus cost of part. See photos. TIA
@LT1JEEP @UncleWillie @02gmc5.3 and anyone else’s who may investigate the “treasure” yards!
image000003.jpeg
image000000.jpeg
image000001.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't have the trim ring but I might have 3 center caps. Came off an 88 chevy Scottsdale, "Lug nuts" are the original style where they are one piece with the cap. They do not screw on to the lug nuts. Interested in having spares?
I lost one and switched to the newer style but in standard fashion never got rid of them (IIRC) but sold the truck decades ago.. I can check if you are interested.

I don't have the trim ring but I might have 3 center caps. Came off an 88 chevy Scottsdale, "Lug nuts" are the original style where they are one piece with the cap. They do not screw on to the lug nuts. Interested in having spares?
I lost one and switched to the newer style but in standard fashion never got rid of them (IIRC) but sold the truck decades ago.. I can check if you are interested.
If you would ship them I’ll take em.

Shipped to 28315

Back