Cheap transportation

R Q

My sister's step son's car got stolen and he is needing a new ride. He's not mechanically inclined at all so it will have to be simple and good to go for a while but it doesn't have to be pretty, just not junk. Let me know if you got something please.
Thanks

A buddy has this for sale:

He also had an s10 blazer, but I can't find it, so it may have sold.

If he can wait a week or two and want a senior mobile I'll have a 2006 Cadillac DTS w/ 105k miles to sell. It belonged to my mother in law who passed in December. We're going to the DMV tomorrow to figure out getting the title switched and we need to go to Columbia to pick it up.

Follow up: Actually the impound yard had his car for a few days and he did not return their calls so he racked up storage charges. Has a tow bill also. Broken drivers window and ignition is screwed of course. His dad was a life long body man so "Otto" has those connections and they are putting his car back together cheaply. Car is a beater basically so it's none worse than it was except these items. And of course he only had Liability Ins so the repairs are out of pockets. The thieves left the car so they won't be caught.
Now that he doesn't need a car I'm seeing deals everywhere on cheap cars! lol

The man’s car got stolen and he has to pay impound and tow fees?
As bad as it is, who else would be responsible. But it’s super shitty cause they will charge state or city tow rate which is alway triple plus storage which is bs in this case. But he did say he failed to return calls so it’s partially self inflicted

The man’s car got stolen and he has to pay impound and tow fees?
Yep he feels the same way! lol And Noel is right, he didn't return calls so it cost him. A lot of people hate "the man" because he's always screwing them but it only takes a quick look in the mirror to see who is causing the problems

Yep he feels the same way! lol And Noel is right, he didn't return calls so it cost him. A lot of people hate "the man" because he's always screwing them but it only takes a quick look in the mirror to see who is causing the problems
Had a work van stolen last year. Cops swore they would call when recovered…. Insurance found it at the impound 3 weeks later where it had been for 3 weeks. Never a single call. Luckily it had full coverage so we left it. Funny part is we were able to get our stuff out (some tools, mostly road call junk). But whoever stole it used it to steal a brand new zero turn which I happily took with my personal items lol 😂

Back