Cheap New Putbull tires

Finally got a call back...

IMG_1104.jpg

I hope you clicked "not useful", though its probably more to do with the caller than the software...

I have still have a pending order for five 37x13.5x15 bias rockers and 4 of their all terrains in a 31x10.5x15. I went ahead and bought 38" tsl for my rig, so don't plan to run the rockers. If anyone wants the bias rockers pm me. Otherwise, I'll probably end up cancelling the order when they call to process my payment and ship out the tires.

I have still have a pending order for five 37x13.5x15 bias rockers and 4 of their all terrains in a 31x10.5x15. I went ahead and bought 38" tsl for my rig, so don't plan to run the rockers. If anyone wants the bias rockers pm me. Otherwise, I'll probably end up cancelling the order when they call to process my payment and ship out the tires.

If they were 17's I'd be interested. Best of luck

I have still have a pending order for five 37x13.5x15 bias rockers and 4 of their all terrains in a 31x10.5x15.
So early November to late July? That's nearly 9 months. Most women can make a baby in that time, but a tire company still hasn't shipped your tires?

I haven't called them in probably 6 months. they gave me the money back from the purchase a week after the sale. So they don't have my money, I just can't bring myself to cancel the order for fear that I might end up wanting them for something or other. I think their tires are over priced as is, but I'm a sucker for a deal.

I haven't called them in probably 6 months. they gave me the money back from the purchase a week after the sale. So they don't have my money, I just can't bring myself to cancel the order for fear that I might end up wanting them for something or other. I think their tires are over priced as is, but I'm a sucker for a deal.
Tell them that they have your order wrong and they should have been 17's and I'll take them.

My dad and I got our tires in May I believe, 4 37-13.50-15, 4 37-13.50-17 rocker bias. I hadn't heard from them in months so I called them and they had the tires to me in under a month, so calling does seem to help. They did make us pay shipping even though I hit the free shipping option when I ordered, I was fine with that.

I'm pretty sure if I remember right they said at one point they had some issues keeping up with people's orders, that they did not expect such a huge volume of orders and were not equipped for that amount of retail volume at one time. So to please call if you have not received your order.

Back