Cheap New Putbull tires

Just got an email from pitbull. Looking like an 8-12 week lead time on tires ordered through the sale.

Just got an email from pitbull. Looking like an 8-12 week lead time on tires ordered through the sale.

Got the same one...not sure what they thought was going to happen, outside of trump not winning. That's gonna sting for one of the rigs I got a set of tires for...it needed tires weeks ago, not months from now. Hopefully shit is getting shipped FIFO and guys that paid shipping take priority.

I'm sure they were overwhelmed! They probably have to put them into production. I'm pretty sure they didn't have all these on the shelf!

From what I have seen in the past, the shipping order will be by which ever size they run first, second, etc.

Any of the cool kids who scored on this deal want to donate their TSL SX that they will be taking off? I slashed one of my Pits at the Gulches last weekend and would like to give the TSL's a whirl. No complaints about the Pit Bull Rockers (other than mud), just want to try my options.

I ordered (5) 37x13.5x15 Bias Rockers. I am probably going to be cancelling my order unless someone wants these and is willing to wait for them to be delivered.
Pm me

I called Pitbull today. They were helpful. I ordered 4-31s and 5-37s and he said middle to end of January. I was putting off the call because I was afraid they were gonna tell me I had to pay shipping. He didn't bring it up.

Got this on 1/12. Saw they're doing a 25% off sale right now too. Kinda irritated I've been waiting almost 2.5 months but they have the capacity to run another sale???

IMG_0843.PNG

For some reason I got an email the last week of December saying they had refunded my $ and will contact me when it's time for my order to be ready for repayment. Not sure why they would have done that?

For some reason I got an email the last week of December saying they had refunded my $ and will contact me when it's time for my order to be ready for repayment. Not sure why they would have done that?
They refunded my money after the first week.

They said they didnt think it was right to hold your money without sending product. They refunded almost everyones money, but your place in line is still held. They will call you when they can fill your order and see if you are still interested.

Got this on 1/12. Saw they're doing a 25% off sale right now too. Kinda irritated I've been waiting almost 2.5 months but they have the capacity to run another sale???

View attachment 240459

Doesnt mean they have capacity, just trying to capitalize on business. Also, just because they are at capacity with popular sizes, doesnt mean they cant fill orders for other sizes or makes. All depends on what their process looks like. Many companies do this in all industries. Just becuase they are maxxed out, doesnt mean they cant make more sales. Many consumers wont wait, but some will.

Doesnt mean they have capacity, just trying to capitalize on business. Also, just because they are at capacity with popular sizes, doesnt mean they cant fill orders for other sizes or makes. All depends on what their process looks like. Many companies do this in all industries. Just becuase they are maxxed out, doesnt mean they cant make more sales. Many consumers wont wait, but some will.

I get it...I've dabbled in business a little. I also know, making customers wait 3+ months is bad for business. And business is what is thought to be true, not necessarily what is true. You make a promise to customer A, you don't deliver on that promise...and then start schmoozing customer B, guess what happens. Had I known it would take 4 months to get my order, I would have gladly gone elsewhere and paid the extra couple hundred. It just seems deceptive and slimy to me. If they're up front and honest and say 'hey, we have a four month backlog from our last sale, and we don't have the capacity to fill your order for 6 months, and if you're willing to do that, we'll give you 25% off'...I have no beef with that. But don't feign patriotism for a sale...or like I said, their current sales pitch is something about prayer and taking the time to smell the roses. Seems a little bait and switchy to me. As my first dealings with Pit Bull...do you think I'll be back. Probably not, I've already bought other tires, now it's the principle and I'm curious how long this is going to take. And like I do with all products/businesses I use, I'll be sure to write up a review to the 250,000 members in my groups, so they can be informed.

Last edited:
Let's put it this way, there's a reason why the ECGS's of the world get such rave reviews every time they're mentioned...and it's not because they make customers wait or give a cheesey speech about why they're offering a discount.

eBay, 1380$, no tax and free shipping. I'll just wait on Pitbull to call, could still use the 31s on that order and I'll see if someone on here wants the five 37x13.5x15s.

Anyone know how many times you have to call before someone picks up or returns your call??? Thoroughly unimpressed.

IMG_1027.PNG

Last edited:
It's actually a genius recovery plan. Write a check your ass can't cash for the publicity, then stretch out orders so long that most get pissed off and cancel their order. Making you redeem significantly fewer discounts and keeping your business from going bankrupt. Me, I just want to document this saga start to finish.

Back