Charlotte machine shop

No fries

I'd like to find a reputable shop to rebuild and test my AMC 304 heads, somewhat local to Charlotte, Mooresville is ok, knowing there may be better ones up there considering the amount of race shops up that way.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

B&I Auto Machine has pressure tested and rebuilt some big block heads and Toyota heads for me over the years. I’ve been very happy with the work they’ve done for me, and I would use them again for any motor work. They are not far from 4WP.

B&I Auto Machine has pressure tested and rebuilt some big block heads and Toyota heads for me over the years. I’ve been very happy with the work they’ve done for me, and I would use them again for any motor work. They are not far from 4WP.

Thanks I'll check them out.

Chrisco Machine in Lincolnton does excellent work. 828 428-9966

Nichols Engineering in Gastonia has done well by me, they are just kinda slow (like everyone else).

i have used Auto Machine of Mooresville @ 470 S Broad st and been really happy with his work. it is an old school one man show but he has been doing it for many years. he doesnt have a website and it doesnt even look like its open for business but he will pick up the phone if you call. last head i dropped off there he turned it around the same day (resurfacing only)

i have used Auto Machine of Mooresville @ 470 S Broad st and been really happy with his work. it is an old school one man show but he has been doing it for many years. he doesnt have a website and it doesnt even look like its open for business but he will pick up the phone if you call. last head i dropped off there he turned it around the same day (resurfacing only)

Thanks, I had some other things come up and I am just getting time to get back to this. I'll give him a call.

Back