Carport style metal roofing around charlotte

CarolinaHD

Well-Known Member?
Anyone know of a place to buy metal roofing near Concord/Charlotte? Need 2 3x21' sheets to finish enclosing the sides of my carport.

Like dis
metal-sales-metal-roofing-hd2312139-64_1000.jpg

These guys out of stanley will be the easiest and cheapest to deal with usually. Not sure if they will sell that low of a qty but i would be surprised if they didnt.

Metal Roofing | Metal Roofing Systems NC
I got a quote from those guys when I was building my shop and they were higher than everyone else around and seemed annoyed that I had contacted them. That was 6 years ago, so maybe they have improved?

I ended up getting mine from Jet Metals in Rock Hill SC because that's where the roofer got material from so it came delivered as part of the roofing. At the time, they were about $2/linear foot for painted and $1.50/linear foot for galvalume.

Last edited:
We buy a lot of R panels and mechanical seamed roofing from MRS. Best company we've dealt with in the last 5+ years. If ABC is more convenient for you, they can get what you want and with as little as you need the middle man price shouldn't be a big deal.

Just looking around, Not metal, but found Worth Roofing, in Mount Holly. They warehouse all types of tile, slate, & shakes, new & reclaimed. Never knew they were just up the street!

Back