Building a turbo manifold for 22r.

ORV design and fab

Who in the area would know who is making a 22r flange for header or turbo manifold. Would like the flange to be 3/8. Also who in the area has header tubing. I quess 14gauge would be right???.???????? and bent pieces to build off of would be a plus. M what size should I go with.

I ran a stock yota one and made an adapter for my turbo.

The lc isnt really all that expensive for what comes with it

Buy a RTE manifold. Or if you make it I would NOT use 14 gauge tubing. I would probably push to something like sch40 pipe and then make sure you support the turbo well. That's what all the turbo guys are using now since the thin stuff cracks a lot faster

If you can bring me a stock header and the turbo I can make all the flanges on my cnc. I'd use a minimum of 3/8 stainless for the flanges and definitely use at least .090 for the tube. There is a shop right by mine called ProFab who carries every size, bend, flare or thickness of tube you can imagine in stainless, mild or titanium. It's like a grocery store for exhaust parts. Like isles and isles of stuff. One problem is going to be finding tight radi in thicker tube. A solution for that is to use connectors between tubes to keep down on flex from the weight of the turbo. Let me know if I can help.

Sent from the MarsFab Off Road mobile response unit.

So i figured out what I'm going to do for the turbo manifold...use my stock manifold and adapt it to the turbo manifold flange...like this one but a factory non turbo manifold...seems like it'll be low...bit doable. I didn't want it to be so high and get damaged when I roll so I think I have found my happy medium. Pics up soon

Back