BUDBUILT: Toyota Frames and Accessories

StretchASU

For those of you who havent heard of Bud or any of his products check out his website at http://www.budbuilt.com . He is a local NC guy that makes a killer set of skid plates, crossmembers, Chevy spring conversion brackets and a ton of other great products for Toyotas.

Just yesterday 1/19/07 I called him about possibly ordering his "Full Belly System" for my 3rd Gen 4Runner. This includes a new IFS Skid and Belly skid that replaces the stock "sport model" tin plates that Toyota calls skids. Well after a few minutes on the phone with Bud I mentioned my affiliation with NCTTORA and how we are having a build day/meet at a member's shop on Sunday. Having the entire system in stock at the moment I offered to come down and pick them up whenever was convienent with him. Without hesitation he told me not to worry and that he would drop my skid plates off at the shop for me free of charge so that they will be there when we all get to the shop on Sunday. No cash up front or anything, just said "They will be at the shop for you on Saturday"

A great all around guy with a killer product. The customer service was obviously excellent and I reccomend him to anyone in need of some Yota parts at any time.

Bud is a great guy, both professionally and personally, and his stuff works!

IMO, the coolest thing is that he has a really open mind for new products, and can get them ready in a short period of time.. i.e. My TH350/700R4 clocking ring..

Ditto. When I was building my truck it came down to crunch time as I was getting ready to make it to one of the big events. For awhile I had been back and forth with Bud about his tacoma dual case cross members. He hadn't released them yet and time was running out. To get me going he redid the bends in another crossmember so it would fit my truck and I would have a belly up setup. Needless to say I never swapped it out b/c it worked great. Vendors who offer the customer service that Bud Rosenberger does are few and far between

Bud is an awesome guy. I am not in the Toy crowd, but do have one of his winch plates. I have taken a few friends over there to get stuff, always answers all questions and helps as much as he can. Enthusiastically I might add!

Back