Brown mountain on sunday 4/6

trevoringle

Just a dirtbike rider with a RZR
Me and a couple of buddies are riding on sunday, figured id throw it out there and see if anyone else wanted to meet up. We ride at a quicker pace, i wont say were fast by no means but quick haha. Itl be the first time one of them has rode there so might be a lot of helping him out too.

We usually try to go pretty often, mostly on dirtbikes but dad takes his rzr up there every once in a while. Yeah its pretty much impossible to get lost up there, almost all of the trails come back onto the main trail that goes back down to the parking lot. Really for only $5 a day to ride, you cant really beat it. A lot of people says its too rough but i like it a lot.

well no riding this weekend, theres a 15 acre wildfire on the east side toward wilson creek. Its shut down until they get the fire under control i guess.

I just picked up a Rubicon 500 that I've been wanting to get on the trails. Haven't modded it yet, but it's pretty capable as is. I'll hit you up on here if I have the day free and get details on meeting up.

I just picked up a Rubicon 500 that I've been wanting to get on the trails. Haven't modded it yet, but it's pretty capable as is. I'll hit you up on here if I have the day free and get details on meeting up.
sounds good man, just let me know. Were always looking for people to ride with

I'm going up there tomorrow. 6/12/20. If ure local meet me up there. I'm going in the afternoon. I'm riding a Can Am Outlander 800. Drive a White Chevy Avalanche.

Give me shout if you plan to head up there again. I live close by about 35 minutes. Would love to find some people to ride with...

Back