Breaking News - Huge 4x4 Pile Up At 4 Wheel Parts Event

J.C.

Volunteer
There appeared to be a massive pile up of 4x4 rigs in front of the new 4 Wheel Parts store during it's Grand Opening Today! Luckily no one was injured but the rigs looked pretty beat up :)

a few from my camera

Greg

Attachments

• 100_1992.jpg
    100_1992.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 583
100_1992.jpg

Great pic Chip...
Somehow, (presumably some camera trick), you made it look like both the 54" Bogger AND all the customers were taller than Greg! :flipoff2:

Somehow, (presumably some camera trick), you made it look like both the 54" Bogger AND all the customers were taller than Greg! :flipoff2:

thats actually the new 65" bogger on display. I am not that short!

Thanks to all who came out and made this event a huge success. A special thanks to CNC offroad club for graciously donating their ramp and time. Those folks came out and offered to help with any problems that arose.
A real stand up bunch of guys.

I think we had more than 4500 people stop by and check out the new store and stay for the party. You folks are the ones that made it a success.I appreciate everybody coming by and I hope eveyone left with some free stuff. I know we gave out a ton, including tons of gift cards.

when i get back in the store I will download the pics people took with my camera, I am anxious to see whats on there. I know I saw a video of my superduty scorching the nittos in the burnout contest. Chase??????

The winners of the RTI challenge were the Bigwoody buggy, driven and built by Jim of Jim's garage (rockmafia) with a 1168 on a 30 degree ramp.

and in the street class Jim Higdon with a 785 in an 04 Rubi with 35"s and a 6" full traction LA kit.

The burnout contest was a tough one. Derek put on a heck of a show wiping out two tires on the back of his superduty and then there was the 2wd Dodge that left my parking lot smoking for an hour.

But it seemed the crowd liked the cutey on the suzuki sv 650. This chick came out and showed up all the fellas on her bike.:wheel: She walked away with a 4wp gift card and a few admirers.

It was great to see everyone and Im sorry if I was unable to chat for long. stop by anytime to chew the fat.

Check out the upcoming events section for more great stuff happening next week here at 4WP of raleigh.

Greg I can see it now...
Raleigh Police Officer Flips Police Cruiser over at 4x4 event. Maybe before I leave the dept Ill put it on the ramp!

But it seemed the crowd liked the cutey on the suzuki sv 650. This chick came out and showed up all the fellas on her bike. She walked away with a 4wp gift card and a few admirers.
lol, that's a friend of mine. i think she's pretty happy about it.

good show good show...Is dereks truck alright?? I know it made a funny noise when he started it up

looks like fun.
any more pics ?

4WP Raleigh

Just wanted to say that Saturday was pretty darn cool. I left sooner than I cared to and nearly had to drag my 16yo son outa there, but the wife and little ones were getting tired. The oldest one and myself were determined to stick around until our names were drawn for a prize but, gotta keep momma happy. Glad to see the store open and I am sure I'll be spending more $ in the future there.

I know I did'nt do the best burnout, but I still want my neighbor to see his truck burning down at the show.
So how bout it Bruiser , got any footage of the black z71?
pleeeeeze!

Back