Breaking Bad

13bullets

Chris
I know we talked about it a little in the Walking Dead thread, but I couldn't find a Breaking Bad thread. So here it is.

DISH subscribers, you've been given a pass for this Sunday's Season 5 premier. All is not lost.

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/2012/07/season-5-premiere-live-stream.php

AMC Offers DISH Subscribers Live Stream of Breaking Bad Premiere This Sun. at 10/9c

In response to DISH's recent drop of AMC to gain leverage in an unrelated lawsuit, AMC has announced it will provide DISH customers access to the highly-anticipated return of the Emmy Award-winning drama Breaking Bad this Sun., Jul. 15 at 10PM/9c via a special live stream of the Season 5 premiere on AMCtv.com.

Beginning on Fri., Jul. 13 at 3PM/2c, DISH subscribers can register for access to the live stream at www.amctv.com/breakingbad4dish.

AMC stated: "Every cable, phone and satellite company other than DISH carries AMC and its popular programming, including Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, and Mad Men in their basic package. AMC wants its loyal DISH viewers to experience the excitement of the Breaking Bad premiere at the same time as their friends and neighbors, and we want to give DISH customers an extra week to switch providers so they can enjoy the rest of the season."

DISH Customers: Click here to register for the live stream starting Friday.

:rockon:

Been watching it on netflix but I'm still a season or two behind.

I got into it around season 2, and quickly burned through all the episodes, I am caught up. The show is intense and I enjoy it.

I don't want to drop any spoilers for anyone who is not caught up though.

I thought the premiere was good, but I was hoping for a stronger episode after last seasons finale.

It's a good show. Too dark & depressing some times. We only have Netflix, so I've only seen older episodes. I enjoy Justified more & believe the character depth & writing is about the best out there.

Justified is also good, I watch quite a few tv shows, I just watch them online on my day off.

Breaking Bad is the best show on TV at the moment. Its all realistic (unlike walking dead...) and you don't have to be a sci-fi junkie to enjoy it.

I've been a fan since the very 1st episode and have seen every episode! Ones I miss, the first chance I can get I watch somewhere, some how. I love it. I'm not much of a TV watcher, but this show is something I make sure I plan around and make time to watch! I wish it was on every night! :)

This seasons heating up already... :D

Where have I been? BB is my all time favorite show! I have watched it since the pilot. This season is gonna be nasty, I can already tell. Season 4 was incredible as well....I am gonna hate to see the show end next year, but I want Breaking Bad to go out on top!

I actually just watched the first two episodes last night after a recommendation from Spence (he said it was Weeds on steroids). With netflix it's going to be a slam bam marathon to get caught up to the current season!

Old thread, but I'm bringing it back from the dead. I just watched all 5 seasons on Netflix, and now I'm looking for something else to watch. Whats everyone watching now that its over? I've tried to get into a few others but haven't found anything near as good as Breaking Bad.

On Netflix or just in general? Banshee is one that Ive watched the last couple of seasons of it's alright but not on Netflix

Don’t have to be specifically Netflix. Saw an article online about shows to watch after Breaking Bad was done, and Weeds was on that list. Just watched the first episode of it on my lunch break, it was ok, but didn’t leave me hanging where I had to watch the next one.

I got hooked on this show and I really am not a big TV guy. I was traveling to some rather crappy parts of the world so I did get turned off for awhile since this is pretty intense stuff. I downloaded all the seasons and watch 2 or 3 back to back.

I highly recommend House of Cards and Homeland. Not related but just well written shows. Any other recommendations?

We started with Weeds when we first got netflix, so it set the bar. Then got into Dexter and Breaking Bad. Now we're working our way through The Walking Dead. Walking Dead is by far my favorite because it seems the most relatable (I'm not into drugs and I don't plan to take up justified serial killing) so shoot Zombies and surviving in Georgia seems right on track. All are very well written, with Weeds being at the bottom of the list, and Breaking Bad being at the top.

Back