BMX Racing.

BRUISER

silent.. but deadly
Well my son Corbin saw a BMX race on YouTube a while back and asked if he could try it. So we did a little research and found out Raleigh has a track.

So two weeks ago we went on a practice night and he liked it and asked to do more.

So we have been practicing for the last two weeks and tonight was his first official race.

Son of a gun won his very first race. :)

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160624_59d55819df9c986a11c99b27253eec3f.jpg

Just a Proud dad here.

Racer ready...watch the gate.

One addicting sport but a good one. I've got a good buddy that ran the Burlington track for a while. The strider races are the best part of any race weekend.

Good for you,seriously,and him too.Back in the day I wanted to try my hand at it and the answer I got from my dad was less than positive.I never tried it

Back in the day I wanted to try my hand at it and the answer I got from my dad was less than positive.I never tried it

I did too, my dad's response was "you fall off your bike riding alone down the street, you think it is a good idea to race around a track with a bunch of other people on bikes?"

Hard to argue with that. This is also the reason I no longer have a dirtbike and they replaced it with a 4-wheeler. :lol:

I did too, my dad's response was "you fall off your bike riding alone down the street, you think it is a good idea to race around a track with a bunch of other people on bikes?"

Hard to argue with that. This is also the reason I no longer have a dirtbike and they replaced it with a 4-wheeler. :lol:
Mine just didn't wanna have to fool w it.

He is having a blast. So much so he has decided to not play soccer this year and just focus on Bmx.

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160711_31fb9acf4fb1e3dbcdf3fa84460c619f.jpg

Nice job!

I raced the first race they ever had at Lions Park. It's totally backwards from how it was then. Used to go all over the place racing....Kings BMX in Winston Salem, Jamestown BMX in High Point, and one in Greensboro....maybe Hot Shoe Park? And Hornets Nest BMX in Charlotte was where the Nationals was.

Thank you to everyone that helped get the bike to raleigh.

He is super happy and can't believe it.

I have a little surprise for him tomorrow regarding the color. Just wait and see.

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160723_3c5f223c01e621715d37e9c03a1569f1.jpg

@MarsFab @karatejosh

Wow that was a lot of work. First time I ever wrapped a Bmx bike.

But now the "camo kid" is ready to race.

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160723_a4eb40974abddee1333a36a86b6b634f.jpg

Just saw the bmx world cup is going to be in Rock Hill, SC this weekend.

2016 World Cup – rockhillSCbmx.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

we cant make it this year but next year they have the World Championship coming.. this years world cup will qualify riders for next years event..

next year will be HUGE

Back