Black Friday

Tails

This last weekend, at the Veterans Day ride. I mentioned doing a Black Friday ride. My family is coming into town from Indiana and none of them have ever been off-roading/rock crawling, so Friday morning while the woman Black Friday shop, I’m bringing the men up. Anyone who wants to meet at the outpost at 9 is more then welcome to go with.

Come on someone else has to want to get away from family lol. Don’t make me wheel alone.

thread title reported

HEOJs.gif

I might be down, was trying to go Monday. We normally hunt the days after thanksgiving. So if we don't go Friday I might go.

For anyone silently debating..I will definitely be in the woods on Friday. Leaving the outpost at 9 and will ride every trail but front side of Daniel. (Skipping ledges due to having 93 year old grandfather with me) look for the Patriot therapy banner on windshield. I’ll be on cb channel 5 and you can text me (910) 644-5147. text since I will be in and out of service.

Me and my son will be there.
Blue k5....
Trailering so got to drop trailer somewhere. Outpost still let you leave one there or do i need to plan to go to double lot?
Trail rig is tagged and insured no worries there

@Ron if you want to go to wolf den trailhead I’ll come there and get you shortly after 9 also take my number and if you have cb I’ll run channel 5.

Me and my son will be there.
Blue k5....
Trailering so got to drop trailer somewhere. Outpost still let you leave one there or do i need to plan to go to double lot?
Trail rig is tagged and insured no worries there
As far as I know you can still leave truck and trailer at the outpost. Yall have a good time, wish I could make it

Back