Biggest douche-mobile

6FCD75F0-655C-47F4-86D3-B79F34CB8579.jpeg

Couldn't believe my ears ....was at a local muffler shop on Friday, and saw a 2 door tahoe, squatted, on 22s with the douce 50 cal bullet radio antenna. Found out it was an employees. Over heard him talking to another customer (who seemed to like it?!) about how he had to remove the CVs and mod the Tcase so the massive front lift would actually work on the street. An abomination. Of course the tires were almost bald too.

72bb725a5553659e2e53067d32869ff0.jpg
8c736d15812a26a65803aa874cb62abf.jpg
2d7a665e8c2f5bdba85f9a369ab47fc1.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Couldn't believe my ears ....was at a local muffler shop on Friday, and saw a 2 door tahoe, squatted, on 22s with the douce 50 cal bullet radio antenna. Found out it was an employees. Over heard him talking to another customer (who seemed to like it?!) about how he had to remove the CVs and mod the Tcase so the massive front lift would actually work on the street. An abomination. Of course the tires were almost bald too.
Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Henry's?

Couldn't be bothered to walk the 40 feet from a parking spot, because Tesla. Much easier to park in the vehicle lane (it's hard to see, but he's 2-3 feet away from the curb). Smart enough to park back from the curb cut though.

It was still there after I went inside, did all my shopping, checked out, and loaded the truck. Must have been getting a couple of little quart cans of interior paint mixed, or whatever it is that you do at Home Depot when you drive your Tesla there.

IMG_20200722_114016458.jpg

Aberdeen yesterday. Blaring some sort of rap “music”, flat bill,wife beater on a dude who was skinny like floss. And if you look close a fuzzy blue steering wheel thingy. View attachment 325535

Don't forget the moose antlers on the truck the picture was taken from. :bounce::bounce2::popcorn:

Aberdeen yesterday. Blaring some sort of rap “music”, flat bill,wife beater on a dude who was skinny like floss. And if you look close a fuzzy blue steering wheel thingy. View attachment 325535
I'll be honest, it doesn't seem too bad if it's not squatted. Yes the wheels are too big. But otherwise I bet @CasterTroy would chub over such a clean black vehix.

If Chuck Norris wanted a Gay Man's Chevy, thats probably what he would drive.

First and foremost......Chuck "the man" Norris drives a Dodge Ram.....always has, always will!

And B....that tiny penis mobile is just around the corner from my place, I see it almost every day and wonder what they think it is worth. That dealership always has some jacked up douch-wagon parked out front, seems to bring the "buy here-pay here" shoppers in like flys to stink!

2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD SLT

Not sure if this goes here or the give people shit thread in the garage...
Definitely belongs here!

And B....that tiny penis mobile is just around the corner from my place, I see it almost every day and wonder what they think it is worth. That dealership always has some jacked up douch-wagon parked out front, seems to bring the "buy here-pay here" shoppers in like flys to stink!
Saw it on US1 between Raleigh & Wake Forest last week. Driver caught me glancing at it and gave me a thumbs up and all I could do was just shake my head!

That’s probably what led to the change to dodge. Haha. The early 4L60’s doing their thing.
Joking about GM transmissions when comparing to Dodge is the true definition of the pot calling the kettle black. :lol:

Joking about GM transmissions when comparing to Dodge is the true definition of the pot calling the kettle black. :lol:

Torqueflights were the shizzzz until they went electric, but that was also part of that joke lol.

Saying a mid 90s Chrysler trans is better than an early 4l60 is like saying dog poo is better than cow poo when they both stink like poo.

Holy cow! You're lucky to be alive! Thats one of the Offroad Outlaws! :eek: :lol: :shaking:

Holy cow! You're lucky to be alive! Thats one of the Offroad Outlaws! :eek: :lol: :shaking:

You're a lot more skilled at reading things spelled out in 3M Painters Tape than I am, apparently.

At least the corners of the PVC pipe on the roll cage is protected from overspray though.

And if he ever needs to tow two trailers stacked on top of each other, the double-tongue hitch is ready to go.

Last edited:
Back