Biggest douche-mobile

No bed, no problem. Just throw a couple pallets on there held down by ratchet straps use zip ties to hold tail lights, good to go.
View attachment 324158
Not really seeing the douche effect on this... The driver appears to be an honest to God Redneck/Hill Billy/etc.

A douchebag use of pallets would be the hipster vegan cafe/bistros that use pallets as furniture and still charge you $5 for a cup of coffee and $8 for some watery ass soup.

right.JPG

OK OK..... poor choice of pics in wrong thread...... sorry to offend. Glad I did not post the pic of the SD 2wd short bed pickup with the dual 8" stacks up through the roof of non color matching fiberglass shell on the back and set up balls hanging from the hitch, it was way rednecker. :rolleyes:

Wife and I spent the weekend near Myrtle Mountain (pigeon forge/gatlinburg) and it was apparently Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion weekend. Enough content to break this website but I resisted taking too many photos for fear of engaging in a conversation with an owner of one of these shit wagons.

1393EC87-15E7-4B70-B5F1-41F193B83526.jpeg
AEC98AC1-F2C2-41BE-B5F7-E48AAE2DF215.jpeg
CE29EE75-6C50-494C-95BE-89F1C7AD248E.jpeg

Wife and I spent the weekend near Myrtle Mountain (pigeon forge/gatlinburg) and it was apparently Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion weekend. Enough content to break this website but I resisted taking too many photos for fear of engaging in a conversation with an owner of one of these shit wagons.

View attachment 324425 View attachment 324426 View attachment 324427
Real shitty job of capturing potentially 1000’s of major douche bag bolt on queens. That event is probably considered the Mecca for the new breed of jeepers.

Apparently SFWDA was doing free "tread lightly" and winching classes. It might have been applicable for <10% of the visitors

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I'd say they already do a great job of treading lightly if they never even leave the pavement.

My SIL worked the event in Rocky Top Customz booth and said it was busier than ever this year. Said the event hit almost 20k Jeeps for the 3 days of the event from what they were told by the event organizers. I passed hundreds of Jeeps on I-40 in WNC from Wednesday to Saturday morning heading west towards Pigeon Forge.

We were up there for the event, my first time ever going or even hearing of it, though I had a pretty good idea what I was getting into beforehand. There was plenty of pavement pounders up there....a few with 26” rims and rubber band tires with sound systems to rattle the neighborhood (totally what a Jeep is for) but it got me out of work and out of concord for the weekend so I enjoyed it

Those vismod grumper looking grills automatically earn a place in the douche lot.

The Tonka truck gets the crappy parking award...

I need to get a dash cam so I can honestly share all the douches here in Florida. It’s astonishing. Or, go the SoFlo Jeeps, a very, unfortunately, popular shop here in ft Lauderdale. Jeep invasion has nothing on the douches here. I couldn’t snap pictures quick enough and safely

Parking lot of the Louisburg alphabet store...stopped in to top off my liquor cabinet and saw this guy. Was going to put him in the random pic thread till he told me he is there every day restocking! Hard to miss a 15' wide one-way entrance!
c437a23b90c2f8416cd0a3bf36efd5d7.jpg
99ead6bc728a9034e2c28271db1a23ef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Parking lot of the Louisburg alphabet store...stopped in to top off my liquor cabinet and saw this guy. Was going to put him in the random pic thread till he told me he is there every day restocking! Hard to miss a 15' wide one-way entrance!
c437a23b90c2f8416cd0a3bf36efd5d7.jpg
99ead6bc728a9034e2c28271db1a23ef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Damn, he burnt most the rubber off the left rear tire, must not have a front driveshaft or he doesn't know how to put it in 4wd. So, it definitely belongs in this thread.

Damn, he burnt most the rubber off the left rear tire, must not have a front driveshaft or he doesn't know how to put it in 4wd. So, it definitely belongs in this thread.
It was in 4WD, but the front passenger was hanging in the ditch & just spinning (high centered the front axle/steering right beside the pumpkin). I offered to try & pull him out, but after looking at the front axle & fubar'd steering & was glad he passed.
SHP & Sheriff onsite...I think he got a gift certificate for the massive burnouts to try & free himself!

Had to put this here. I mean if having 3 douche-bars on your 4 door JK isn't enough...let's now buy a customized COVER for those douche-bars

AeroLidz Light Bar Covers by Aero X Industries

$139.99 for the cover

$60 for a custom insert :lol:

Had to put this here. I mean if having 3 douche-bars on your 4 door JK isn't enough...let's now buy a customized COVER for those douche-bars

AeroLidz Light Bar Covers by Aero X Industries

$139.99 for the cover

$60 for a custom insert :lol:

I approve. People won't drive down the highway with their douche-bars turned on if they're covered up.

Also, that is some really, really, really expensive injection molded plastic.

Last edited:
I approve. People won't drive down the highway with their douche-bars turned on if they're covered up.

This is very true. PLUS it gives them what they want (hey look at me, I'm an attention whore, and look, now I'm backlighting an Ad for something I paid way too much for) without blinding US

I went up for the day and it was a cluster. Plenty of bolt on crap and ugly AF stuff. I'm amazed at the $$$$$ for some of that stuff. I did get to see all kinds of stuff I don't want to do my jeep. ---

118274263_367486094253259_1215516590554061490_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back