Biggest douche-mobile

This guy. Chick Fila Parking lot. Deep dish wheels were an added bonus.

5uqRr4bXQptMFiYQpCs-bx--joqZusSR9RZjcNDk6XiCx_eiNmGmG_jsGPj666vGqf75mrcPsrsy6TiaRvwlvwTRLG5ncBbg75oU8VFekt2LR8LvJp4Px2wh1kHybmN3o1ETiLiw34hcFvhpIS5X_KA6BOg4NcSPmm5qX0ypLHTSQl5mKezKsUsFIpANfh0sLM9rtw8Q1ucrRbi4BK8LU4VOuzmM2leQcDMACp5PJ6C72sYsNwqHFwKWVKhQV2anewcMYCAtKd_eN3LG6x3KTEd8LLV9rA28wF8vzCpwM-f6FnXaSIHNp_3aRnt-yGm5VxnL_DKyUyisjvOWx4rGwZaARlIdiCRKTW139O6rhr8_hXs6tCMUWWdKo5l2v6HP3GAbmZ-nTqYBueu8xJpu7jJwJ7cz6iHPH_4pgZZX6laSBVVaWWn0k-_LhuPKkcp4sitPVrpxreXEBiqcHOqPHsB5uLf-JtaKiktKqUz51PueQ7MpMCsnTBYE53ImM7k54eDq4pX0eg_pUQ1STvcYBEX7yA_0hHlekMulnjSCR6lt4_B2TcL3QToowGPSCM7Bx-lrytCCMEDzMIUrk6lTHHXcadEcgxZvdE2RvMhXnTZc7v1xFaBVyhrt34qp0yrkPF5tMx_HdcPiQm7pJSC9zylEEjXyZA8=w1250-h937-no
That would be one that I would block him in, then sit on my tailgate for an hour eating my lunch.

First angry eye windshield I’ve ever seen. Or would that be uni-brow windshield?
Spotted it in Myrtle Beach today.

View attachment 301680

It baffles me that people buy those. They just look really crude and really stand out by not matching anything else on the vehicle, except of course those sad little fenders. Your windshield now looks like a mall computer kiosk from 1997.

First angry eye windshield I’ve ever seen. Or would that be uni-brow windshield?
Spotted it in Myrtle Beach today.

View attachment 301680
I am sooo freakin sorry I bought a jk. They are like a tube of preparation dueche waiting to get the bolt on crap squeezed out of it. And the fuckers that drive em won't wave either! Assholios!!!

Just pulled up and douched it up. Bad thing is, the gray hair on his head said he SHOULD have known better....
855df0470bdc4b83878c4f1be86e5b7b.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

And then this happened momenta later. Got a twofer. Dual antennas, trashcan tip, stupid windshield decal......poor poor poor 7.3
dca26512035a6c5d5ac606da86e45313.jpg
bc05fc9388792fa2675d0b1b3108ba24.jpg

I saw that on the news yesterday but I never heard the backstory as to why that dumbass drove out on the beach as a hurricane was approaching the coast. o_O
News report said the owner had no idea until the news called him. Said he "loaned it to his cousin" who wanted to take some pictures. "Imaginary cousin" never told him he parked in the tide and totaled his car.

Last edited:
thats not the guy that owns the jeep... it is the husband to a girl i went to school with.

If he's "from down there" he should have known not to drive through a river of water running back to the sea from the flooding from the HC, and why in the hell is he sitting on the jeep? he's definately a douche who drove through a douche.

Last edited:
why is he

If he's "from down there" he should have known not to drive through a river of water running back to the sea from the flooding from the HC, and why in the hell is he sitting on the jeep? he's definately a douche who drove through a douche.

He didn’t drive it there, he has a surf shop on the water and they were going to check and see if the water got to it. I’m not saying he isn’t a douche but it’s not his. Him and his wife both drive range rovers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back