Biggest douche-mobile

Crappy pic, but it's thr best I could do. Beaufort waterfront. This dumb ass was cruising, tapping the gas so the front would bounce. First for me though, he had speakers under the hood, or a pa, playing rap for all to hear.
ff59baf56729066b7c7da33ff0ef7cb6.jpg

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
Inlet inn is a nice spot. We like to go for a weekend occasionally during the off season. Getting a top floor room is great so you can watch the horses while eating breakfast.

What's wrong with this? It may not be your style but from what I can see it looks to be a properly done slammed mini truck.

Slammed trucks aren’t my style but I do like going to look at them when the do the event in Maggie. Some are really well done and fancy as some of the big name buggies.... then there are some that are janky and sketchy as crap, that’s why 3 burnt down this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 inch lift blocks in the rear. It had some pretty bad body roll turning in the parking lot.
bd2ae1f89aad0dd3764d122efa0ae251.jpg
54d9d696cede21d46852746423b5e01e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

It sounded worse than it looked. And it looked worse than the pic shows.
IMG_20190630_143258.jpg

Fix the front bumper and use a quality lift instead of the huge lift blocks I don't see much else wrong with it going by the pic. It isn't squatted and doesn't have 7" of tire stuck out each side. Obviously a proper exhaust system also.
It sounded worse than it looked. And it looked worse than the pic shows.
View attachment 297203

Thats not bad honestly. I mean, Id drive it with just a couple small changes.

Fix the front bumper and use a quality lift instead of the huge lift blocks I don't see much else wrong with it going by the pic. It isn't squatted and doesn't have 7" of tire stuck out each side. Obviously a proper exhaust system also.
Like I said, the pics don't do it justice. It was squatted at least 5" and you could hear it coming from a mile away.

Like I said, the pics don't do it justice. It was squatted at least 5" and you could hear it coming from a mile away.
Yea, the squatting would be a deal breaker. But you'll hear my truck long before you see me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yea, the squatting would be a deal breaker. But you'll hear my truck long before you see me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
And I bet it sounds like a growling v8, not a drunk monkey in a 55 gallon drum with a tambourine :D

And I bet it sounds like a growling v8, not a drunk monkey in a 55 gallon drum with a tambourine :D

Not gonna lie, it sounds like a beat to shit straight piped V6 :eek::driver::smokin:

Last edited:
Spent last week near Carolina Beach, early to mid 2000 Tahoe is the new squat truck. Seen at least a dozen with straight pipe flapper exhaust dragging the rear bumper with terrible rims.

Spent last week near Carolina Beach, early to mid 2000 Tahoe is the new squat truck. Seen at least a dozen with straight pipe flapper exhaust dragging the rear bumper with terrible rims.

They're old, high mileage, and the ones with boring colors are really cheap. They're the Civic of the 1990s for the current young redneck crowd.

Last edited:
Got 2 today.
I swear the Tahoe's front wheels wobbled when we went slowly over the railroad tracks. That poor ifs and 10 bolt. The tires are, at least, 10" out of ther wheel wells. I'm sure I can get a better pic another day.

The truck with carrier was the first parking spot at Lowe's.
bce9afece5b7c9c500ddc95cc5466218.jpg
71caddac322ef0aaeed914588ed2b616.jpg

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

View attachment 297618
The wheels also stuck out in true douche mobile fashion but this thing snuck up on me and didn’t get a pic of that
I hate those ifs lifts that move the torsion bars down. Like that's not going to get caught on something and tore up.

Back