Biggest douche-mobile

Someone threw the aftermarket catalog at this, complete with color matched wheels. Not a scratch or spec of dirt on it, in true mall crawler style.

View attachment 292080

I like the snorkel mixed with all the hood vents. And how its blocking a large chunk of the top light bar pattern.

Dammit, that was my dream Jeep when I was in high school.

Not a scratch or spec of dirt on it

Now loooka hur! SOME people like to clean day ride! And if that means a few dozen cans of satin black on the undercarriage, a paint pen for the body, and armor-all by the 55 gallon barrel, then that don't make me a mall crawler:huggy:

Homie rolled up and revved it up to ~2500 rpm and held it for a hot minute.
20190430_211044.jpg

Someone threw the aftermarket catalog at this, complete with color matched wheels. Not a scratch or spec of dirt on it, in true mall crawler style.

View attachment 292080

I bet he is the same douche that goes to that planet fitness to talk on the phone while he "works out" and spends more time admiring himself in the mirrors then actually breaking a sweat

I've always heard vegans & cross-fitters will work that into every conversation...this lady gets it in while driving!
20190425_175700.jpg

Then this guy in Greenville...squat life, stretched/low-profile tires & pointed u-bolts:
20190501_133127.jpg 20190501_133132.jpg

Last edited:
Chrome inserts on the rubber grip pads on the top of the rear bumper
Train horn mounted to the side
Chrome fender flares
Chrome grill guard
Chrome gas door cover
The list goes on and on
20190502_135224.jpg
20190502_135308.jpg

Looks like every other factory king ranch or platinum edition to me.

I think you're failing to appreciate all the press-and-stick chrome pieces that went into this rolling abortion. That's not reflection....those are intentional stickyback chrome "accents"

chrome.JPG

eww, pointed u-bolts are a thing? seems like a terrible idea. but then, so does the rest of the crap done to that thing.
Yeah, it was news to me too!

No pics but dickhead was tailgating 2 cars going 75+,in the left lane of US1 south today about 730pm . There was a fair amount traffic in the other 3 lanes all going about 70/72 between I-40 and the 64 exit to Apex. Dipshit was driving a late model Challenger V6 w a VERY loud exhaust mod. and making alot of shitty sounding noise w the throttle to apparently make the cars infront move over. This went on for 1/4 mile or more and I was in lane to the right behind a few cars going 70+. Duder finally got to pass in the right lane and hammered down. The car made even more loud noise as he punched it, it downshifted and S L O W L Y passed the cars in the left lane. Then he got boxed in again the left lane.1/4 mi. more he got a open lane a hammered it again. I was and 1/8 mi, behind and the noise was still very loud.....but the car looked like a slug passing a few cars as it went away. I'm pretty damn sure the POS 2003 Highlander V6 I was driving would have outrun that POS Dodge from 70 to 100+ and I thought it would have been fun to honk and smile at him as I passed him in the highlander......but he would never hear the horn.

Last edited:
Back